BWB Swap Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
Does anyone have any Cafe Mocha (discontinued)? I would be willing to buy an equal amount of whatever you want as soon as the BWB site is open again. I do have 24 mg. Applewood, Root Beer and 555 if you want to trade any of those. PM me if interested.

+1 for the Cafe Mocha!!! Been trying to find a replacement but no luck so far. Have many flavors to trade

Last edited:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Profection I just had to tell you that the picture of the car for your avatar is EFFING FANTASTIC! That a Challenger?
+1 for the Cafe Mocha!!! Been trying to find a replacement but no luck so far. Have many flavors to trade

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
Bummer, I missed the trade for the Cafe Mocha. Mocha hasn't been discontinued that long ago (couple months). I was able to get my hands on some aged Vanilla and Mocha from folks who clean out their stashes once in a while. So why don't all of you go check out your stashes and PM me if you find any - ha ha. Does anyone think I could mix cappucino with some milky chocolate flavoring? Would Don give up his recipe since he's discontinued it - ha ha?

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
Sorry redcat. I've tried to replicate the mocha since he discontinued by mixing Don's flavors with others cocoa's, chocolates, etc with no luck. Don is just the best when it comes to mixing flavors. BTW if Don sends you that recipe please share,LOL.

Bummer, I missed the trade for the Cafe Mocha. Mocha hasn't been discontinued that long ago (couple months). I was able to get my hands on some aged Vanilla and Mocha from folks who clean out their stashes once in a while. So why don't all of you go check out your stashes and PM me if you find any - ha ha. Does anyone think I could mix cappucino with some milky chocolate flavoring? Would Don give up his recipe since he's discontinued it - ha ha?

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
Profection, maybe he'll bring it back some day. I've been trying a few other brands (not just looking for mocha) and I am disappointed 9 times out of 10. There's just no depth to most juices. You get a taste when you hit and then nothing else. Oh well, I don't need to tell BWB fans that, do I? I'm at the point where I smoke Bacco and Cappucino 95% of the time. I hope I never get sick of those two or I'll be in big trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread