Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I have an almost full 15 ml (Maybe a couple ml missing) 36mg Cola that I would like to swap for 15 ml of:

Vanilla Bean or

Smoke

I would like either of these in the highest nic content... The Cola does not have a "born-date", but the 36 mg nic, and the fact Cola is no longer available, makes it well-steeped.. :)

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
Here's what I have:

Malty: 14 mL, 18 mg, pre-dates born on dates
Malty Toffee: 10 mL, 18 mg, pre-dates born on dates
Peach: 8 mL, 6 mg, pre-dates the born on dates
Blueberry: 12 - 13 mL, 6 mg, pre-dates the born on dates
555: 15 - 16 mL, 18 mg, pre-dates born on dates

I'm looking for (in this order): RY4, Smoke, Maxboro (Backo) or HFN in 12 or 18 mg. PM me with offers. Thanks.

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Sorry I can't figure out how to delete my thread by I do still have only the Melonbacco 10ml 24 mg to trade for caramel cappuccino, cafe mocha or waffles. Thank you!

springfling, If you can't edit your post any longer, then you can ask Phorbin to edit it for you.

taken care of....thank you both.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
I just want to note: That I am also willing to trade (Cafe Mocha/Honey Flue) for Malty Toffee, in fact, if I have to, I'll trade my AppleWood for M.T. Mine is running dangerously low, thank you!

Sorry Levi. The MT's a keeper for me too. It's too GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Alright Crew this is coming here first, Due to my recent health issues I am going to cut my mg level back to help slow my system down a bit.What I have:
Nutty 12ml 24mg Pre dates bod
Vanilla Bean 12 ml 24 mg bod 2/7/11
Cherry Tob. 13 ml 24 mg bod 2/7/11
555 8 ml 24 mg bod 2/7/11
What I am looking for: Hunters blend , RY4(hahaha) malty ,MT, Virginia, backo.
I would like to get 18 mg, dont wanna go to far down yet . Thats 45 ml and I tried to judge in your favor.
PM if interested

Hey River. SORRY! I'd love to help, but the 24mg is a little too much for me. My mainstay (BW BacKo) is at 18mg, and most of my other flavors are at only 12mg. Wish that I could of helped you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread