BWB Swap Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisToff

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Midwest Ohio
I had quite vaping and went back to smoking in December. I had put everything in a box under my bed. I have a Cappucino that was ordered in mid-October of last year, and Ejoker, Honey Flue Nut, Melonbacco, and Hunters Blend from Mid-November. They are all 18mg, and in 10ml bottles (They are all close enough to full to not warrant a lower measurement I do not believe.)

If anybody is interested in that kind of steeping then I would love to try Malty Toffee and some RY4 (When does that get put on sale? I remember I LOVED that stuff.)

Avail:

All 10ml, 18mg

Mid-October:
Cappucino

Mid-November:
Honey Flue Nut
Melonbacco
Hunter's Blend
Ejoker

I saw there was some discussion (I kind of forgot about this post), but I haven't received any PMs about this. So, it's still up for grabs if anybody is interested.

EDIT TO ADD: I just placed an order from BWB and threw Maple tobacco and Backo on there so I really don't need any of that. What I really want is RY4 and Malty Toffee if anybody has that. 18mg. So disappointed when I saw Malty Toffee was sold out :( Should have ordered last week when I thought about it.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have a handful of WELL Steeped juices...
It's not that I don't vape them... Rather, I am a bit of a BWB Hoarder...

6+ month minimum steeped...
about 20-30mls of each:

HFN, Maple tobacco, Cherry Tobacco, RY4, Dulce, Applewood...

Here's the thing... I prefer juice that is less steeped ;-) I know... I'm a Wierdo...
...and I thought it would be cool of me to offer some well steeped juices to the Crew...

I only want to trade for more BWB...

I love all of Don's flavors...
Lately, I am partial to:
Unsteeped RY4, Vanilla Bean, Cola, Dulce, Adirondack, Casa, and anything with his chocolate in it...

Be willing to split some of these up and spread the love... or make a mega trade...

Last edited:

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
While I still love this thread, one of the guys at my work was clever enough to come up with a 'Communal Vape Box'. Since there are a ton of guys at my work who vape now, the stash has already grown quite large. I already sacrificed one of my BWB juices for the good of mankind, but I think when my bottles start getting low I may toss them in the box for others to sample and enjoy :)

Spread the word of BWB and it's awesomeness! :D

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
While I still love this thread, one of the guys at my work was clever enough to come up with a 'Communal Vape Box'. Since there are a ton of guys at my work who vape now, the stash has already grown quite large. I already sacrificed one of my BWB juices for the good of mankind, but I think when my bottles start getting low I may toss them in the box for others to sample and enjoy :)

Spread the word of BWB and it's awesomeness! :D

Did the same thing... had a little baggie with probably 50 bottles of juice... 3ml-10ml... gave it to my buddies to pick apart...

Then I realized I probably could've sold them here for super duper cheap... and bought some new toys... d'oh!

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I am looking to try Hunters Blend primarily. Also interested in Adirondack. I would buy these but I'm waiting for next Ry4 / ejoker update. If anyone has either of these any MG, please PM. I have almost every other juice in Don's collection for trade so I'm sure we can work something out. I just really want to try hunters blend. Bluebacko also.Thanks.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I've got:

15ml Maple Tobacco 6mg, 3/17/11
29ml Split Coconut 6mg, 3/17/11

I can only take 0mg or 6mg. I would like, in no particular order, RY4 (ya right, I know), Applewood (I'm out), 555 (used to hate it, now craving it), Casablanca (want to try).

I'm hard up since I can't order form the site due to the maximum expiry date of 2018 and my card now expires 2019.

Edit: I've also got some Watermelon and Ejoker's that I'm not really up to trade, but I could include samples if it greases the wheels of enterprise.

Last edited:

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
BWB Juices Up for trade:
Full 10mg bottle of Applewood Tobacco /12mg strength/ born on 6/10/11
10mg bottle (minus 3 drops) of Waffle/ 12mg strength/ born on 5/26/11

Would like to trade for any of the below in 6mg or 12mg strength:

In order of preference (but fine with any of them):
casablanca
rootbeer
green apple
cola
nutty
coconut
malty
malty toffee

Thanks! :)

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Backwoods Brew Honey Flu 30ml 18mg full bottle

I'm looking to trade for another BWB tobacco flavor.
Same size bottle or multiple small ones. Don't care what nic level.

Anyone have BWB smoke and/or Virginian to trade?
I'll swap you even for a 10ml of each : )
These are two I've been wanting to try.

PM with what you have.... Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread