Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I got an order in from BWB a few days ago and finally got around to trying the waffle this morning. It is 24mg 80/20 mix. Loaded some in a fresh carto and put on my 3.7v wetbox. Vapor is great. I am blowing big smoke rings with it. 8/10. Throat hit is mild. A little more and it would be perfect. 6/10. Taste... well, all I can say is WOW! It tastes exactly like a home made waffle with a big pat of butter on top. No maple or syrup flavor at all. The flavor is perfect and reminds me of the waffles my mom made growing up. If I could get the vapor a little warmer than it would taste like a warm waffle swimming in butter. Don has done it. The flavor is spot on. Flavor 10/10. Later I will have to add a drop of two of his peach and see how that combo works.

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
Yeah a lot of people like that "buttery" waffle taste, me I prefer waffle with more of a syrup and tiny splash of butter. I tried VB's waffle and it sounds similar to BWB, but it does have that syrup essence added.

Great vape, but just not my style of waffle. If you find a waffle with just a hint of syrup, let me know. trying to avoid "butter" or little to none if possible. Thanks bones!

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
bones....got the waffle and the peach in an order just a couple days ago....you're going to love the combo of the two....i mixed the two in a 3ml bottle, 2ml of waffle and 1ml of peach....coulda maybe gone 50/50 but the mix is extremely tasty.

I will try that today. After vaping the waffle on and off the last few days, I have found that the butter flavor becomes overpowering somewhat quickly. After about an hour, all I taste is butter and I have to switch to a different flavor before my taste buds turn. Hopefully the peach will cut it down a bit. Thanks!

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I love all of my other BWB juices, but Don's version of Waffle makes me gag. I don't know what it is, but I couldn't take more than a couple of drops. I much prefer Tasty Vapor's version of waffle.

Anyway, I have a 15ml bottle of 24mg BWB waffle juice (less a couple of drops). I don't want it, but I hate to throw it away. So, first person to PM me his or her mailing address can have it for free.

RadicalJD

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. TAKEN ALREADY.

Last edited:

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I decided to try the waffle because it was getting such nice reviews, but I'm afraid I have to agree with radicljd on this flavor:( Sickeningly sweet syrup mixed with rancid butter is what I tasted and it made me queasy. Now, I did try it right out of the mailbox and I've heard BWB stuff really needs a proper steeping time, so maybe that was the problem? I'll try letting it sit for a couple months but am kinda afraid to relive the experience!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I decided to try the waffle because it was getting such nice reviews, but I'm afraid I have to agree with radicljd on this flavor:( Sickeningly sweet syrup mixed with rancid butter is what I tasted and it made me queasy. Now, I did try it right out of the mailbox and I've heard BWB stuff really needs a proper steeping time, so maybe that was the problem? I'll try letting it sit for a couple months but am kinda afraid to relive the experience!

yes i agree with BWB needing steeping time. I found most of his flavors really improve after 9 or 10 days sitting after i get them....of course I still find it hard not to try them as soon as I open the packaging. Anyway....give it a week or something and try it again. If you don't like it, try mixing it with a few things....as mentioned before it works great with peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread