The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Caff - Movie Quiz?

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by vaporgalinfla, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    So, we got through the holidays and it's now February. Are you going to post a new movie quiz soon?

2. caffeinated

caffeinated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NH
    I've been thinking about this a fair bit lately, vaporgal. Nice timing! :)

I think what I'll do is put up a new movie quiz at the end of this week. But, at least for now, I'm not going to plan on posting new quizzes on a regular, weekly basis.... Maybe I'll just do a couple per month or something.

So then, I guess that means there will be a new movie quiz thread posted this week! Surprise! :D

3. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Caff - I'm glad I asked! I understand you not posting a movie quiz every week; that's a lot of work for you. Do them whenver you want to! You know that those of us that are still hanging around enjoy them.

That said, I look forward to your next movie quiz. :)

4. caffeinated

caffeinated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NH
    So, a variety of circumstances conspired to prevent me from getting this done last week. I've been gathering screenshots, though, and I intend to put together a new quiz over this coming weekend.

Just an FYI. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.