• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Calling all South GA vapers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I'm super interested in doing a vaper meetup here in the Dirty South!!!! Before I try to setup a specific time, location, list of attendees and vendors, I just wanted to get an idea how many people would be interested in attending a South GA Vapers Meet and Greet???? Please respond to this thread if you're interested and feel free to include your location so we can find a central meetup area. :D

I'll go first!

I'm near Savannah, Ga on the East coast. :vapor:

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
That's not a bad idea.....Hmmmmmm. Okay so who wants to do a beach vape meet? I'm sure I could get a special rate for a group of hotel rooms for those interested. Savannah is VERY historic and we have the beach.....
Noone wants to brave the swamp. =P You should try a beach vape meet in savanah. I bet people would take a vacation.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
They already have meets up near Atlanta. :D I'm trying to organize something for us South Georgians so that we don't have to drive 4-5 hours. Macon is the midway point. Savannah would be even better. Just went to Tybee Island yesterday. It's beautiful!!! Vape meet right on the beach people! Think about it!!!!

jbercegeay

Dec 5, 2010
Winter Haven, Fl
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread