• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Query for Suncoast Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, it was mentioned that the August meetup would be in the Bradenton area. I'm wondering if there are enough vapers down this way to make that worthwhile. I don't live there and not sure if we have any vapers that live in that area. I cruised the area near I75 and SR70 last night and not too many choices for venues there.

So.... if you'd be interested in attending local meets please let me know what city you live in so I can see what would be more convenient for folks. I'm thinking there might be very few of us that actually live south of the skyway bridge. I know quite a few of our members are north of skyway.

I'm going to post this in a few places and see what kind of interest we garner. Thanks folks!

I'll start
happy.gif
I live in Nokomis, a tiny town between Sarasota & Venice. I'm happy to travel to an area where it is central for more vapers. So where do you live??

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Taegost!! I hope you'll keep in the loop with us. Our members are kind of scattered around the suncoast so meetings have been rotating between st. pete, brandon, bradenton, etc. Did you come to the Brandon meet last weekend?? I hope so :)

This next one is Bradenton area and after that I 'think' it's supposed to be st. pete/skyway area. I hope we'll see you at a meet soon :)

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Laurel, i know of a member in naples that i'm not sure frequents the group boards much - and myself and a few others are in sarasota. perhaps maybe venice if there's even more further south if bradenton isn't feasable enough and there's enough even further south that they're not frequenting so much?

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd love to see more members from Sarasota, Venice area....only been waiting since like March '09 lol!

We'll see how many show up and from where to the Bradenton area meet. If there are none the meets south of the skyway may not continue. If we get interest I'm more than happy to see meets down this way. I'm closer to Venice than anywhere else :) and would love to see more vapers in our area!!!

Yeah on Mary Kay moving back to Tampa!! Whee!!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Keep educating them Demon. Forums aren't for everyone but they still might come to a meetup with you. We have one gal that finally joined our IVC forum after about a year of meetups lol. I actually found the forum support and knowledge to be much needed but if you are the education and support for your friends, that's a good thing too.

I look forward to hopefully meeting you next month :D Happy vaping!!

Welcome to pop over to IVC and join us there too if you'd like, link in my siggy...local suncoast group there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread