Calling all Tobacco Aroma Lovers out there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manga

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
My dad requested that i make him the best ejuice with tobacco flavor, but I have no idea where to begin >_<
I would like recomendations of your all day vapes and openions.
I would also like to know how many % and steeping time.
Also notes of the flavor, how it taste like in details.
recipes are also welcome, but keep it simple.
Im not going to extract tobacco soo only aromas plz :)
He usally vapes 50/50 12 mg on an Nautrilus tank.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Lots of info in here about tobacco vapes and extraction; Liquid Extraction From Tobacco

I suggest your dad needs to go to a Rebuildable type atomizer, If you are going to do NET juices...... They tend to be gunky, they dirty the coil fast. So unless you want to change coil heads 1-2 times a day, he will need an atomizer that can easily be rewicked.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
My dad requested that i make him the best ejuice with tobacco flavor, but I have no idea where to begin >_<
I would like recomendations of your all day vapes and openions.
I would also like to know how many % and steeping time.
Also notes of the flavor, how it taste like in details.
recipes are also welcome, but keep it simple.
Im not going to extract tobacco soo only aromas plz :)
He usally vapes 50/50 12 mg on an Nautrilus tank.
Ivm kind of in a predicament with tobacco flavors myself. I've only found one commercial tobacco I like, & it's a very aromatic pipe. I have to take it outside to vape it. Other than that one I can't enjoy tobacco's. For now any way. Id like to make juice for three family members who vape tobaccos. One is a menthol like i was. I hav no clue where to start.
I know what they smoke & all are duel using. I need some advice to get me started. I only have 2 tobaccos one is s Virgina by Inawera. The othrr is RY4 dbl.

Reactions: Dixie1954

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Ivm kind of in a predicament with tobacco flavors myself. I've only found one commercial tobacco I like, & it's a very aromatic pipe. I have to take it outside to vape it. Other than that one I can't enjoy tobacco's. For now any way. Id like to make juice for three family members who vape tobaccos. One is a menthol like i was. I hav no clue where to start.
I know what they smoke & all are duel using. I need some advice to get me started. I only have 2 tobaccos one is s Virgina by Inawera. The othrr is RY4 dbl.

Start here Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only and use hangsen which is my first choice in tobacco flavorings then try inawera which is my second choice of tobacco flavorings. You'll find something for everyone with those brands. You can add menthol flavoring to any of the tobacco mixes to turn them into a methol tobacco vape.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread