Camel Light recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLRJLC

Jul 25, 2013
philadelphia
I'm buying an ecig for my roommate as a present. He has to go outside of our highrise apartment to smoke because our lease doesn't allow smoking inside. We're in the northeast, so the weather can be nasty at times.

Since it's just for smoking the two or three times he's home in the evening, battery life doesn't really matter. But I would think flavor and drag are.

I'm curious what brand Camel Light smokers would recommend?

Thanks for your help!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I dunno about that TJ, I have tasted a broad spectrum of tobacco eliquids from ECBlends, with names like Dirty Ashtray, Blackjack Tobacco, Red Classic, and I while the chemical interaction is different than burning tobacco, atleast on the exhale those juices really do resemble their labels. But trust me OP, just because it smells real, doesn't mean you'll like vaping it. It's subjective like TJ says. Go with the crowds and try out AVE, HHV, Ms T, ECBlends, to name a few. They've been around the block.

I like Banana Fosters Coffee (no cream) @ 30mg nicotine on a Joyetech eRoll in the mornings and Bobas Bounty @ 24mg on my Reo VVG rest of the day. From Ms T's Bakery & Alienvisions respectively.

ETA: 2-2.5 pad 20 yrs here vaping a lil under a year

RHP

Last edited:

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
To start with no e-liquid is going to taste like burning tobacco. (or smell like it)

This is completely true. Once you get past that, there are some great choices for Turkish tobacco. My personal favorite is Ahlusion's Sahara Blend. Some have equated the taste with what a fresh pack of Camel cigarettes smell like. I don't know about that, but what I can say for sure is that it's a damn fine e-liquid.

Hanna Caycee

Jul 24, 2013
Texas
E-Liq.com has a pretty good cigarette flavor called "Marlbo" (spelled incorrectly for legal reasons)
I smoked Camel crush before I started vaping and although I couldn't find anything that tasted like a camel I did find this to taste more like a cigarette (definitely not anything close to Marlboro either) than anything else I had tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread