Campainer's Kit (Need some ammo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
There are a lot of petitions, etc running around. Can anyone point me to a good short list of links, studies, etc to send to my local representatives to bolster our case. Right now I feel like the perverbial tilting at windmills. Trying to make my point with my limited personal experience is a good start, but I want some real ammo to help educate my congressman, senator, council member, etc. We can all huff and puff till the house falls down, but I'd rather have something to hit the bullseye with and at least demonstrate we have a valid point.

Again a short list of informative links, etc. That would be a good attachment to any letters or petitions I might be inclined to send to my representatives. These guys work for us, but can only work with the tools we give them and you know the golden rule. The guy with the most ammo, biggest guns, and largest posse wins.

If I missed the thread, just link to it and I'll happily dig through it on my own. Just couldnt find a simple list of the best stuff to support our cause. I know we dont have the smoking gun yet, but need to put our best foot forward so my employees (yes they work for us) can do the job we need them to do.

Last edited:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY

Janetda

ECF Veteran
As I mentioned in the other thread, the National Vapers Club also has a lot for you to use. You can go directly to the legislative packet for more info. Unfortunately, we cannot post a direct link to our site on ECF, but I can do this:

http://* vapersclub*com*/legislaturepacket.php

I hope this helps you.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Appreciate the link. Man this is a lot of information to deal with sometimes. Maybe if we make our pile bigger than the FDA's pile they'll give up and go home before we bury them in their own red tape. Ok that was just wishful thinking. Activism I'm finding out can be a full time job and REAL work if you want to make any difference. Think they are just like the insurance companies. If we deny their claim long enough, they'll give up or die before we have to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread