Can any other US suppliers beat the prices of MyVaporStore.com on KR808 and 510 stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
Spent the holidays researching as many US and China Suppliers as I could. Can anyone beat MyVaporStore.com on 510 and KR808 stuff as far as prices and shipping? Got 3 orders from them of KR808 stuff..all top notch. I believe Kanger/Boge manufactured. Opinions...facts, please..

I searched their store and 'Boge' came up with zero results.. so either their search isnt' very good, or they don't have Boge stuff.

primevaping has SLB/JLB standard/LR 510 cartomizers for $5.99. Smoktech cartos for $6.99.

I don't do 808 anything, so no idea there.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
LiteCigUSA.net is probably about the same on KR8 (under $11 for a standard size manual battery) and has cheap shipping (a few dollars). Re 510's I won't buy mystery brands since at least one is reverse polarity. For Joye 510 I think LiteCigUSA.net is comparable in price.

I prefer to use Vapor4Life.com for KR8 batteries for the custom 10-13 second cutoff or the SmokelessImage rubberized ones for more charge and better sealed manuals, but they do charge more for batteries. And I currently prefer the SmokelessImage/Bloogplanet horizontal coil KR8 cartomizers.

Last edited:

radamist

Nov 24, 2011
Tbilisi, Rep. of Georgia
Hello, another begginer vaper here.
During my research I found vaporleaf.com and azsmokefree.com have some KR808-d1 gear very cheap (5 pack blank cartos for 5.95 on vaporleaf) but not sure what quality are they. I myself ordered blank cartos from litecigusa.net and volt kit from SmokelessImage, not yet arrived. I wanted to get blank cartos from smokelessimage (Dormouse advocated them in other posts) but they are out of stock.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
The best prices i found is at THE VAPOR STATION https://vaporstation.com Just ordered a 808 kit:

Each kit includes:
-- 2x 808 mega batteries
-- 1x 808 atomizer
-- 5x Blank 808 cartomizers
-- 1x USB charger
-- 1x USB-to-wall adapter
-- 1x Automatic USB passthrough battery

base price is $24

also Blank 808 Cartomizer 5 pack for $4.00

Wow! I had no idea!

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
Hey radamist. I ordered volt supplies for my sister to try. I have to say I have been impressed so far. I wish I would have started out on these myself! I accidentally ordered the wall charger not knowing that it did not come with a cord, so I received 2 batteries and a package of cartridges and no way to charge it to use it. lol The batteries came ½ charged and she was so excited she would not wait until I ordered the other charger (that goes with the wall charger) so she began using one of them on Thanksgiving. It did not go dead until last night. So she started using the other one & it is still going strong so far. I could not believe how long these battery's lasted. Without knowing better, I started out with the little 510batteries and had them rotated on charge constantly. Lol I also want to say that I purchased the Smooth Sample for her and the flavors were really good. I love the RY4 that they have! I have tried several ry4’s because for right now it is one of my fav’s and so far smokeless image is one of the best. I here that I will get tired of it, but right now, I can never imagine it…lol Hope you have as much luck with your equip as she is having!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread