Can I edit an order with Heaven Gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhowardpeters

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I placed an order earlier tonight (about 8:30) with Heaven Gifts for a mega kr808D-1 batt and accessories. I now realize I left some things out - a USB charger for the kr8 (their offering didn't have a cord so I got confused and their PCC wasn't long enough, so I thought I'd have to order elsewhere) and some cartomizers (I just got empty 901s and 510s with adapter). Do you know if I can edit that order now to avoid another shipping charge? I'm going to the websit now to try, but I thought I'd ask.

This was my 2nd ever e-cig order, made moments after my 1st order for a SD with free 2nd body from Trog. After weeks of research on this forum and a month after putting my mall-bought Smoking Everywhere e-cig in the drawer for good, I finally took the leap and I feel pretty good about it. It came down to Scottbee's (sp?) work on the kr8 output under load vs. other 3.7 batts and Trog's free 2nd body offer.

Thanks for any info. you can give on my question and please feel free to inlude any general thoughts/suggestions that leap to mind. The learning curve is steep!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I placed an order earlier tonight (about 8:30) with Heaven Gifts for a mega kr808D-1 batt and accessories. I now realize I left some things out - a USB charger for the kr8 (their offering didn't have a cord so I got confused and their PCC wasn't long enough, so I thought I'd have to order elsewhere) and some cartomizers (I just got empty 901s and 510s with adapter). Do you know if I can edit that order now to avoid another shipping charge? I'm going to the websit now to try, but I thought I'd ask.

This was my 2nd ever e-cig order, made moments after my 1st order for a SD with free 2nd body from Trog. After weeks of research on this forum and a month after putting my mall-bought Smoking Everywhere e-cig in the drawer for good, I finally took the leap and I feel pretty good about it. It came down to Scottbee's (sp?) work on the kr8 output under load vs. other 3.7 batts and Trog's free 2nd body offer.

Thanks for any info. you can give on my question and please feel free to inlude any general thoughts/suggestions that leap to mind. The learning curve is steep!

I'd email heaven gifts - for example here's a response to a guestbook entry:

Next time, if you have any urgent aftersales request like this, please do write an email to heaven_gifts@yahoo.com.cn to get fast response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread