Can I enjoy my XHale 02 or do I need to upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
UPGRADE! GET A BIG BATTERY mod. In my opinion 3.7v is the bomb!

I also have to agree with this (most users on here don't agree that's the best way to start though). I just got a Madvapes 2xAA box mod in the mail yesterday and love it so far. I'm actually using it more than my Silver Bullet. For $35 shipped with two 14500 batteries it was totally worth it. I already had a charger and plenty of cartos/juice to go with it though.

talontsiawd

Sep 22, 2011
Bay Area
Ok, I got it today. All I can say is "wow". It's not more than I expected, per say, it's just so much different. My XHale o2, when properly cleaned, etc, can actually produce quite a bit of vaper. It just doesn't really hit. The Riva 510 is actually a bit harsh for me. It's so much more like smoking.

I think I purchaced the wrong strength E Liquid for myself. I was smoking 2 packs a day, sometimes more, and on the XHale o2, I was using the "max" cart and often vaping the whole battery life straight. So I bought the 24 MG strength (Backwood Brew- 555 and Backwoods BlueBacko).

Anyway, I definitively answered my question. I don't think I could ever enjoy my XHale o2 long term. I was going to give it to my brother but I don't want to "taint" his experience. I do want to try it with my E Liquid in the carts for fun though.

Thanks every one for the advice. I really couldn't afford it but I think it will be worth it in the end. Really great product and is actually cheaper than the XHale o2 upfront, as you need 2 kits to get the same.

EDIT-Actually just tried the XHale o2 cart mod to use your own fluid. Turns into a new beast. Not as good as my new Riva but still way better. I could have probably lived with this. It was still cheaper to buy the Riva vs two XHale o2 kits. I will keep the XHale o2 charged for back up.

Last edited:

Michael Curry

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Panama City, FL
I also have to agree with this (most users on here don't agree that's the best way to start though). I just got a Madvapes 2xAA box mod in the mail yesterday and love it so far. I'm actually using it more than my Silver Bullet. For $35 shipped with two 14500 batteries it was totally worth it. I already had a charger and plenty of cartos/juice to go with it though.

I'm definitely with you there.

I see people in the mall buying those overpriced and underperforming POS's all the time and I wish I could tell them, That won't keep you satisfied for long, and for what you're spending you could have something that will let you experience what vaping really is.

I know the kiosk guy wouldn't like that - but man do I wish someone had whispered something like that to me. Would have saved me $160 on something I left behind the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread