Can I just mix together ejuices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
yes, you can mix them together. I've never mixed juices that way so I don't have any favorite combos. But I would think if you had something like cinammon roll and carmel, that would go well together. Or chocolate and peanut butter. I've heard some people mix some 'weird' flavorings together and like it, so try mixing just alittle bit together and use an atty to try it out to see if you like it. That way you aren't wasting as much juice if you don't.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Every juice I buy is 70/30. Can I just mix a couple/few together to create a new flavor?

If you've had success, what are your favorite combos?

I doubt if I can be much help here because I have no sense of smell whatsoever, but sure, I'm liable to mix any flavors at all. For me, if it has a nice combination of sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and whatever that other thing is (Umami?) - anyway, the "tongue flavors", and it feels good, I'll vape the dickens outta it! Oh, and it needs to have a right massive amount of nicotine, as in over 3.2%. To anyone else it might sport a lingering aroma of burnt buzzard .... bisque, but I'll be just fine with it. BTW I love playing with the DIY e-liquid thingy but I'm pretty sure I'll never make it a profession. :D

Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Oh yeah mix away. That is how I started before I switched to DIY... If you have tobacco flavors - they mix well with cherry, cappuccino, brandy, etc. Coffee flavors also mix well with these flavors. You only need a small amount - an accent because the cherry and brandy flavors will over power the tobacco flavors. Think of it like cooking / baking... If it sounds like you could do that and you would like it - then you can mix it... It does take a day or two for the flavors to blend properly.

calsax

Deadhead at large
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Oceanside, CA
I mix flavors constantly! Right now I have Supreme Cuban and Whiskey in my tank, and like to drip Chocolate and Hazelnut. They are both good combos (imho) and if you drip, you can try all sorts of combos by dripping a drop of this and a drop of that. My next stop is DIY, and I'm looking forward to really getting my own favorites going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread