The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can I just mix together ejuices?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by the.quiet.rider, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the.quiet.rider

the.quiet.rider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Sheffield Lake
    Every juice I buy is 70/30. Can I just mix a couple/few together to create a new flavor?

If you've had success, what are your favorite combos?

2. Kay1959

Kay1959 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

yes, you can mix them together. I've never mixed juices that way so I don't have any favorite combos. But I would think if you had something like cinammon roll and carmel, that would go well together. Or chocolate and peanut butter. I've heard some people mix some 'weird' flavorings together and like it, so try mixing just alittle bit together and use an atty to try it out to see if you like it. That way you aren't wasting as much juice if you don't.

3. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    I have and do,I think the easiest to play around with is coffee flavors. Coffee and fruit,coffee and nut flavors...mmmm...I've got to switch over to coffee now lol

4. MrBeo

MrBeo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

100% you can! DO-IT and if its odd or nasty tasting don't worry - some times the flavors need to blend together with a day or too of time...then BINGO!!! Enjoy...

5. Warren D. Lockaby

Warren D. Lockaby Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    South Carolina, USA
    I doubt if I can be much help here because I have no sense of smell whatsoever, but sure, I'm liable to mix any flavors at all. For me, if it has a nice combination of sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and whatever that other thing is (Umami?) - anyway, the "tongue flavors", and it feels good, I'll vape the dickens outta it! Oh, and it needs to have a right massive amount of nicotine, as in over 3.2%. To anyone else it might sport a lingering aroma of burnt buzzard butt bisque, but I'll be just fine with it. BTW I love playing with the DIY e-liquid thingy but I'm pretty sure I'll never make it a profession. :D

Happy Vaping! :vapor:

6. Semiretired

Semiretired Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia
    Oh yeah mix away. That is how I started before I switched to DIY... If you have tobacco flavors - they mix well with cherry, cappuccino, brandy, etc. Coffee flavors also mix well with these flavors. You only need a small amount - an accent because the cherry and brandy flavors will over power the tobacco flavors. Think of it like cooking / baking... If it sounds like you could do that and you would like it - then you can mix it... It does take a day or two for the flavors to blend properly.

7. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Sure you can but don't waste the whole bottle doing it.Guilty:facepalm:

8. GhosT81

GhosT81 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2011
    Farmington, Minnesota
    Yeah but mix a few drops at a time, write it down taste it and modify if it doesn't taste good enough

9. calsax

calsax Deadhead at large Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2012
    Oceanside, CA
    I mix flavors constantly! Right now I have Supreme Cuban and Whiskey in my tank, and like to drip Chocolate and Hazelnut. They are both good combos (imho) and if you drip, you can try all sorts of combos by dripping a drop of this and a drop of that. My next stop is DIY, and I'm looking forward to really getting my own favorites going!

10. BrotherFrankie

BrotherFrankie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2012
    WinterGarden Fl
    i like vanilla and tobacco types

11. PumaSpeed

PumaSpeed Full Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Illinois
    I do all the time! :D One of my favorites is Cheesecake 85% & Creme De Menth 15% mix ratio. A Sweet, chocolaty minty cheesecake! Another one I have done is Irish Creme and Butterscotch, and to those who drink know its either called a "Buttery Nipple" or Bit-O-Honey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.