Can my vape work

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
You may have a malfunction in a number or just one of the many areas that would cause this refusal to activate.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Definitely worth a look at:
The ECF Troubleshooting Guide - Revision 3

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

anza72

Dec 12, 2018
You may have a malfunction in a number or just one of the many areas that would cause this refusal to activate.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Definitely worth a look at:
The ECF Troubleshooting Guide - Revision 3
Could it be bcause of the battery proper work range is fixed 3.7-4.2 volts and the 0.15 coil is creating 3.0 volts

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
But now it only blinks when i try to vape it or it gives a little bit of fire and then blinks btw battery isnt low bcause i just charged it
It's possible that the coil has a short or was not installed properly. The Vape Pen 22 doesn't have a display screen to warn of a short or improper atomizer connection, so the blinking light is a warning of a short or improper atomizer installation.

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
A,
Which .15Ω coil are you using?
cores.JPG

If the device is a recent buy, return to the store for assistance.
If you purchased it on line, you might try contacting the vendor or if required, Smok directly for warranty support.

Does the device work with the "pre-installed" .3Ω coil?

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread