SMOK Vape Pen 22 Leaking From Fire Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
It's what? Maybe you want to say "leaking"? I'll just go with that.

I don't know about the 510 connection of your smok stick but I know other SMOK 510 designs. When an atty is screwed in there may be a gap and juice or condensate can seep through. You could check by carefully pressing down on the 510 connection with a slim object. Make 100% sure it's switched off and you don't press the fire button at the same time.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't know about the 510 connection of your SMOK stick but I know other SMOK 510 designs. When an atty is screwed in there may be a gap and juice or condensate can seep through.
His setup is one of those 2 in 1 setups where the tank is built into the top of his battery device. There's no 510.

According to the above reviewer, when removing the top cap of the tank to refill it, it's easy for the replacement coil head to become loose when removing the cap, resulting in flooding (leaking?). She said this was a design flaw. Its a SMOK, so go figure.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: untar

riddlesmyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Earth
margotqueen.tumblr.com
My girlfriend used to use one of those. Big piece of garbage. Leaks everywhere though I don't recall it doing it from the fire button. I'd trash it as soon as I possibly could and move on to something else.
Also the dry hits on full charge -_-

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-U29 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread