Can someone help be with Kangertech Subox mini battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
The joyetech eVic-VTC looks like good quality and not too expensive.
Or does anyone know about the Kanger Subvod Mega? I might go for something like that. But there's so many options! Also depends on what my local vape store has in stock. Unfortunately in my country, they cannot show the products on their website due to new regulations, so I'm gonna have to just go there and see what they have.
I know so many options. I am not super adventurous in my vaping. I have a Kanger TopBox mini that I just purchased a month or so ago and really like it. I was using a nano before that. Right now I am buying coils but purchased stuff to build my own. You mentioned the Subvod Mega. I have one. The Subvod comes with a toptank. It has the battery built in and does wattage and temp but no real adjustments. I mainly use wattage and it is a good vape. Decent battery life. I purchased it to complement the Toptank Mini. The reason I like it is I mainly use the toptank mini but I can also put the mini tank on the subvod battery so it's versatile. Just for my taste I would not recommend it as a main vape but it is great to work with the toptank mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread