Can Vapage XL use normal 510 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
hi! I hope somebody who uses vapage can let me know if it can use the normal atty that is used on the ego battery? thos are the atties that have a coil & a bridge over the coil. or vapage only prefers open end silo attys? i am also not sure if the ego 510 atty has an openend? if i use those 510 atty (ego type) will the juice be able to enter when i pump it from the vapage? thanks for advice.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I am so eyeing the Vmod....

Santa? Can you hear me Santa? I've been a very good girl this year. Well, mostly. I guess I've spent a little much on vaping stuff...but I've gotten a LOT better about budgeting everything else! (so I can buy more vaping stuff...). Anyway. Yes...the Vmod can use any 510 system really.

I want one. I really really do!

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
I am so eyeing the Vmod....

Santa? Can you hear me Santa? I've been a very good girl this year. Well, mostly. I guess I've spent a little much on vaping stuff...but I've gotten a LOT better about budgeting everything else! (so I can buy more vaping stuff...). Anyway. Yes...the Vmod can use any 510 system really.

I want one. I really really do!

Thanks for the reply. yeah hope santa can hear me too. vape on.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I received my Vmod XL for Christmas last year. Yes, it takes "normal" 510 atties. It accepts anythin 510 threaded, including 306 (providing you can make a driptip that goes into the "chimney" of the top cone of the VMXL. I used different cartos on my VMXL, like 1.7ohm Resurrectors and 1.5ohm DC cartos. I always thought the flavor was better on a fresh carto.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
I received my Vmod XL for Christmas last year. Yes, it takes "normal" 510 atties. It accepts anythin 510 threaded, including 306 (providing you can make a driptip that goes into the "chimney" of the top cone of the VMXL. I used different cartos on my VMXL, like 1.7ohm Resurrectors and 1.5ohm DC cartos. I always thought the flavor was better on a fresh carto.

oic..thats nice..will try it one day when i get my hands on it..thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread