Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
The SB has a better reputation of being able to handle anything. The Bolt has had issues in it's past but Im pretty sure it no longer suffers from these weak points. I've used super low resisted rebuildables on my bolt with no problem. But yes, the SB has safety functions built in (collapsing hot-spring) and it is perfectly safe to use anything with the SB. The Bolt had skinny wires in the past but recent youtube reviews have shown the new bolt insides and it does have thicker wires these days. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with either.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
So I have heard mixed things on nimh batts some say they work great others say these lose charge quickly after using them for a while.Anyone out there that still uses these and what kind of batt life are you getting?

Also wondering if these could be used in smartvapes boss mod I assume they will work. I had been thinking of getting vamo but would really just like nice simple 5v mod instead.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Prior to buying a Provari, I had bought a few 4.8v NIMH batteries (plus you need to buy a special dedicated charger for these batteries). I used these in a Silver Bullet. You heard correct, they do not hold a charge for long, and after a couple of weeks use, that ability became less and less. Don't waste your money.

For the money that I spent on those batteries and the special charger, I could have spent it on a Kick and been done with it. However, the Provari has been worth every penny...and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread