Can you use a Drip Tip with the new T system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Sorry, I haven't been on in a long time. The truth is, after trying several different types of ecigs, we came across the EGo, then found the Drip Tips, & the Halo liquid, & we haven't needed much since.

A few new batteries here & there, some new LR atomizers as the old ones go out , & for the last year or so we've finally started to feel the effects of all the money we're saving that used to be spent on ecigs.

I don't want to go into a whole new trial & error thing with these things, since I like the product I'm using, but I do know I was extremely interested in the Tesla filter when I read about them the last time I was on here. This tank system seems somewhat similar, although I hate the plasticy feel of the generic tips that come with the atomizers when you buy them, so I usually go straight to my Delrin Drip tip & go about my business.

I'm wondering, can you still use a Delrin Drip tip with the new tank system? Also, the only reason I'm asking now is because I went online to buy 4 new batteries, & noticed the "2nd generation" EGo's had come about, so I didn't want to burn a bunch of money on new batteries if they didn't work with the new tank system, assuming I buy one to try it out & find I like it more. Can you use those old Mega Batteries with the new system?

Thanks, sorry for the long post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread