Can you walk and vape at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majra

Jan 20, 2010
Florida
Hello forum folks, I'm a newbie vaper and first want to thank you for the plethora of information on this forum. There's a steep learning curve to vaping, and surely I would have bought a pack of smokes by now had it not been for the good advice and reading I've found here.

As a closet smoker, my favorite time to smoke was while walking my puppy in the evenings. I now head out to walk with a fresh battery and a freshly filled cart instead. I test it out before I leave, all is well, but when I get outside and moving, I can't get any throat hit from my e-cig. It's a real bummer! Once I'm back home in quiet quarters, the throat hit is back. Any explanations as to why this is happening? It makes my walks a bit dissatisfying...

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Hello forum folks, I'm a newbie vaper and first want to thank you for the plethora of information on this forum. There's a steep learning curve to vaping, and surely I would have bought a pack of smokes by now had it not been for the good advice and reading I've found here.

As a closet smoker, my favorite time to smoke was while walking my puppy in the evenings. I now head out to walk with a fresh battery and a freshly filled cart instead. I test it out before I leave, all is well, but when I get outside and moving, I can't get any throat hit from my e-cig. It's a real bummer! Once I'm back home in quiet quarters, the throat hit is back. Any explanations as to why this is happening? It makes my walks a bit dissatisfying...

Perhaps it is very cold when you are outside, and it takes more to get the juice and atty heated up? If you are getting good vaping inside, and not outside, this is the only thing I can think of. What kind of PV is it?

OH Tommy

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Indian Lake, Ohio, USA
Can you walk and vape at the same time?

We need more information ... Are you chewing gum?
('Cause I can't walk and chew gum at the same time!) ;)

Seriously ... Hi there, Majra! ... 60 hours of experience here! lol

I have really had to concentrate upon drawing slowly and smoothly with my 510 (manual); mine likes to have the button activated for a full 2 seconds before I draw - it also likes a very quick short draw immediately followed by the long, smooth one ... it also likes to be on the moist side,

All in all, I really like it & I'm sure you will get what works for you!

Good Luck!

Majra

Jan 20, 2010
Florida
Well I had better luck last night, probably mostly due to the fact that I used some higher nic juice (24mg vs. 12mg). That extra nicotine really helped to satisfy my cravings too. I also took the advice to prime the atty--two small tokes to get it warmed up before the big hit. Thanks for helping me! Now I can hopefully walk, vape, and possibly even chew gum simultaneously! All while juggling leash and phone and water and of course, the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread