Canada Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I ordered a started kit from the US and got through customs in about 2 minutes. This time I ordered sample bottles(18) and some tanks, mods etc. Canadian customs has had my package for over 2 days. Any one know why or how long they will hold it? Thanks :) (btw - I am new to vaping and love it - no more cigarettes for me).

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome to ECF. Canada Customs allows hardware to be imported but juice is another story.
After 5 posts wait 1 hour for the ECF servers to reset and request a http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html

Located in Newmarket they are ECF listed/ verified and has quality gear and juice at reasonable prices:
www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce
Their ECF SubForum:
CanVape
Best of Luck.

light101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you are that attached to a juice then maybe you had better move :laugh::toast::laugh:

No seriously though as a Canadian vaper who wants the US juices you run the risk of shooting your blood pressure through the roof playing the am I getting my juice order game. Plus once you are flagged that's it all your packages will get hassled and I mean all not just e cig gear, your amazon orders, your ebay purchases everything. Just give Canadian juice a chance. What flavour are you cravin man I might be able to help you locate something similar, not the same but similar.
cheers, light

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Greetings and welcome to ECF! I remember seeing a post on here from a Canadian member saying that they had ordered from the US as well and that Canadian customs (along with Health Canada, if I remember right) stopped the shipment and sent it back (or something to that effect, someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I would try ordering from within Canada if you want hassle free shipping. Best of luck and again, welcome! :2cool:

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Lol the next time I go home to Toronto for a visit It will be like "Midnight Express" going through customs Ha Ha Ha well maybe I should't laugh.

I had an incident 15 years ago and got searched coming from Toronto to Oregon. I was so close to getting stripped searched it was wasn't funny. Now when I travel I always feel I get strange looks from custom agents anyways. Could just be me being paranoid. I feel like BT money seems to have a lot of clout in Canada. It needs to stop and let people do what they want to do within reason of course.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Hey what gives? Why is your government preventing us from sending you one of our finest exports? American e-liquid is something we make very well and there are so many good vendors down here.

You guys need to get that law changed....it's ridiculous!

It is also a violation of NAFTA, I am pretty sure. Don't make me retaliate by refusing to buy Canadian Liquor!! That would put a real strain on your economy, let me tell you....

EDIT:

IMAG0665_zps74fb6d38.jpg

Last edited:
There are no laws or bans in Canada but Health Canada states there are and customs quotes them. My MP just stated there are no laws or bans. He is working on getting it released. And, nicotine is not a drug hence not under Health Canada anyways. It comes under consumer products. But most people are scared off by customs and never fight. I am fighting. They don't scare me.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
There are no laws or bans in Canada but Health Canada states there are and customs quotes them. My MP just stated there are no laws or bans. He is working on getting it released. And, nicotine is not a drug hence not under Health Canada anyways. It comes under consumer products. But most people are scared off by customs and never fight. I am fighting. They don't scare me.

Amen, and Bravo, sir!

Tapped out

Good for you, don't let the man or mounty keep you down. Also from what I saw in Canadian Bacon, your prison system seems sorta laid back and nice, you know if things don't go right:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread