• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian vendors that accept credit cards for nic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all , my bank sucks they don't support interac e transfers and I can't seem to find a supplier that sells good nic juice with credit card payment option . I am also willing to do COD .

It's a real bummer cause I really wanted jokesmoke from jug heads but they only do interac email :(

Thanks !

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
So no fees or withdrawal fees or monthly charges? How do they make profit :eek:?

Well they also have mastercards and other products so I guess they make it by converting people to their other products. Though my PC mastercard is no fee too :?: It's a conspiracy! :p

I'm sorry I got your hopes up :( I wonder if there are any banks in Quebec that are free/really cheap. Might be something to look into for this purpose.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Well they also have mastercards and other products so I guess they make it by converting people to their other products. Though my PC mastercard is no fee too :?: It's a conspiracy! :p

So is my Pay Pal Master Card :p but then there it self you need to have a bank that works with pay pal lol and the only reason why/how i have it is i do have a USA address :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread