• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadians Vacationing with E-Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I am Canadian (just like the commercial) !

Has anyone traveled out of the country, with an E-Cig and then come back through Customs?
I am planning a vacation soon and I am considering that I may have to smoke stinkys so that they don't take my e-cig or juice when I come back to Canada.

Any experiences?

Any thoughts?

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
My friend went to columbia a couple months ago and had no problems at all, from what i remember you cant have them on your carryon i believe, but you can stow them under the plane in your luggage, if you look at air canada's website and what you can bring, it tells you ecigs are alight and will give you the proper information

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I've crossed the border a number of times, both to the U.S and Internationally with multiple e-cigs in carry-on as well as checked baggage. So far, I've traveled a number of times to the U.S, couple times to Mexico, and once to India.

As a matter of fact, I am in South Carolina right now, with my LT, Shan Mod, Reo Grand, Vapage VMod as well as my spare eGo kit. It's only a 4 day trip, but you can't have enough backup's, LOL.

All of this was carried in my backpack as well as my carry on luggage. No questions asked at all.

The Vapage even went into the grey bin at security with my wallet and belt. So, set your mind at ease and don't look like you're carrying something that's illegal, since you're not! :)

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
My main thought was Canada Customs stopping nic-juice coming into the country, but I guess I could estimate my requirement for juice and have very little on my return. I agree personal use should be a consideration, but it is not with many other things.

Tell them its a shampoo sample:D

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
My main thought was Canada Customs stopping nic-juice coming into the country, but I guess I could estimate my requirement for juice and have very little on my return. I agree personal use should be a consideration, but it is not with many other things.

You won't have a problem :)

Bullmastiffguy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Trochu,Alberta
altavapes.com
Mexico is the only place I have seen that has banned e-cigs. I would use a carto and just load a few tips for the trip, and put the rest in your luggage along with bath supplies, and you shouldn't have any problems, just vape in the bathroom on the plane. if you have a laptop put supplies taken apart in with cables ect, and they usually don't notice them.

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
My friend went to columbia a couple months ago and had no problems at all, from what i remember you cant have them on your carryon i believe, but you can stow them under the plane in your luggage, if you look at air canada's website and what you can bring, it tells you ecigs are alight and will give you the proper information

I'm that said friend, and the only thing i can say, is just make sure you respect the airline policy as stated by r4nd0mCh40s and you will be golden. I brought 100ml of juice with me in total, 3x30 ml in my suitcase, and my 10ml dropper in my carryon. I travelled with my Omega and a Reo Grand, didnt experience any bad looks from Colombian/Canadians Custom Officers.

For the juice dont forget you are only allowed 30ml or less in your carryon and also it needs to be in 2 ziploc type bags (not sure if 2 is necessary, but thats how i carried mine).

Have a nice trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread