The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cannabis Jokes

Discussion in 'General Cannabis Discussion' started by Fog n Vape, Jan 19, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fog n Vape

Fog n Vape Super Member ECF Veteran

Anyone else got some cannabis jokes or humor to share
    Here's one

The Canadian government just released a study on how much Cannabis was consumed last year in Canada. So after months of research and 420 million dollars the results have been released.

How much cannabis did Canadians consume last year ?

ALL of it !

Do you have one to share ? if so please add.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    I may have played a part in that, :D I was in Vancouver on legalization day. The streets were filled with celebration ;)

Do stories count? I'll try to think of my best one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I saw Steve Martin and his bluegrass band a few years ago at Ravinia Fest and he said one thing that sucked about being a bluegrass band was they didn’t have a drummer so they didn’t know what to do when they ran out of weed.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I once knew a couple real good ones, but I forgot them.. :cool:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fog n Vape

Sure thing anything to bring some humor and fun to a dull overcast winter's day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Sloth Tonight

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    I think it was my third time ever using cannabis... I had a full bag of mint oreos. Had. Ate the entire thing within 5 minutes, then threw up :oops:

This is going to be a fun thread :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    I do remember a comedy show with Gallagher I watched on HBO a while back. At the end of his skit, he said "It's time now for a PSA. Don't smoke dope (long pause) when you're high. You won't get any higher; just lower on dope."

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I’ve been know to scrape the stuffing off several double stuff Oreos and stack it all in one cookie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Fog n Vape

Being or used to being an upright bass player I've played many bluegrass festivals. One in particular I was probably the only person who puffed and whenever I'd go on stage the stage manager would wrinkle her nose and mention that whenever I came on stage they'd smell a skunk. So I answered back that whether its bluegrass or new grass as long as it's good grass it's alright with me.

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    This guy comes into a club where a band is playing, but they're out on break. So he gets up on the stage and says to everyone, "Look, we ought to tip these guys real well. I just saw them outside and they are so broke they only have one cigarette and they have to share it.."

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    So this band comes back in after their break and before they start the bass player says, "You know when we were on the way back in I heard somebody say something about us being high on pot. Well, we're not high on anything. In fact, we're low on everything.."

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Sloth Tonight

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    I was a bass player also. One time I was playing with this band that played this dark jazz cabaret sounding music. Well these guys weren't really into the herb, and it was a bummer because I loved to smoke and play music. One day the drummer says to me, "Hey, let's have a solo practice, rhythm section unite!" Alright, cool.

I go over to his house and he passes me a huge joint. I was surprised - had no idea he smoked, but it turns out he did and just didn't around the other band mates out of respect. That was the funnest practice I've ever had. This guy was an older gentleman who had many great stories of bands past. We smoked and played for hours. We played our favorite song for an hour straight because we were having so much fun.

Ok, no humor there, but it was a fun time, alright? ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Drummer here, loved to toke and jam.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sloth Tonight

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Cool! Yeah, can't think of anything funner honestly!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    That’s for sure! I really liked jamming to SRV covers.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Sloth Tonight

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Another band story. My closest friends and I had a (somewhat deranged) band which defied description. Something of a cross between The Residents and Nobuo Uematsu. The whole point was to just smoke together and have fun creating whatever we felt like at the moment. We were together for years and went out with a bang in 2012. Chrissy was going to Guatemala for a year as a human-rights accompanier, so we planned a fundraiser for her to help cover the costs of travel.

The theme was obviously the Mayan calendar's "end of the world" scenario (which the Guatemalan's, according to Chrissy, were heavily making fun of...I don't think Americans understood that their calendar was cyclical :D). The show began with a bunch of us parading down the downtown streets carrying a gigantic cardboard spaceship and dressed up like aliens. We were, of course, very high. We wound up jaywalking to the venue right in front of a police car, which stopped for us and the policeman was visibly laughing in his car. We "crash landed" the spaceship inside the venue, hopped on stage and started playing a song called "Disco Fetus."

And that was the funnest show of my entire life. 1.5 hours of jamming to a fairly large crowd. Managed to raise a large enough sum of money to cover her travel insurance, to boot! And it was rather emotional for me as this band was kind of my own project, which had evolved over the course of 6 or 7 years. To have such a well-attended, fun and meaningful finale was just really awesome.

Think there's a youtube video of a song or two from that show floating around...I'll try to find it.
    Edit: NO! Unfortunately, they got deleted...I forgot that they were tied to a google account that I got rid of. :(

• Like Like x 4
  17. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    Didja know sandwiches fit perfectly in weed bags?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    I don't know any weed jokes, but I do know a few musician ones.

How do you know when the drum riser is level?
    The drummer drools equally out of both sides of his mouth....

How many lead guitarists does it take to play a solo?
    Sixteen, one to play it and fifteen other to moan about how they could have played it better...

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Ravenscroft
    This message by Ravenscroft has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 23, 2020, Reason: Image with censored word.
    Jan 23, 2020
  21. Sloth Tonight

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Please remember that images which contain profanity which would otherwise be censored by ECF are not allowed. That was a great meme but the only profane "S" word allowed on ECF is "Sloth" :D

Speaking of memes and sloths...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4