The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can't complete order

Discussion in 'MyVaporStore' started by mberlinger3, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mberlinger3

mberlinger3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Keep getting error with 2 separate credit cards

• Gateway Response: This transaction has been declined.
    • Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DB MICHAEL

DB MICHAEL Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2014
    New York
    I do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend deleting any saved payment information and reentering the information again. Please email us at info@myvaporstore.com with your account number or account details for more information and help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I've had that happen occasionally (not just vaping) with online purchases. Sometimes it is the site, and sometimes it is my bank going, "I don't understand these new spending habits/purchases and they don't sound like you). When traveling, I always call my bank as they get pretty flighty about some stuff and there's really not much worse than having your funds cut off somewhere you usually aren't, then having to get "mailed" a new card to your "home." My bank will not reactivate a card under any circumstances I don't think.

I guess they are on the hook for any fraud, but I have noted them becoming more cautious and just willing to decline purchases over the years when it's not their inconvenience and etc.

Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.