The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I can't order from your website because...

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by DanFromIran, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DanFromIran

DanFromIran Full Member Verified Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Ontario,Canada
    I have heard from many people that the eliquid from avejuice.com is high quality and It had some flavours that sounded yummi,
    however when I tried to purchase the merchendise I was faced with the following error:

The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. Error code: 27

I checked my address on the bank account and it is correct. After looking online I realized that AVS is a type of anti fraud system that does not work for credit cards outside USA.

I read the information here: What’s Wrong With the Gateway Error–the Transaction has Been Declined Because of an AVS mismatch | MuchBuy.com's Blog

now I don't know what to do.

edit: I just looked further online and looks like this AVS system is for Authorize.net and apparently it has problems with non US based credit cards.

2. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Alien Visions doesn't ship outside of the US. You'll have to find a supplier for your region. Try smoktek.com.

3. DanFromIran

Oct 13, 2012
    Ontario,Canada
    well there is an option on their website for shipping outside US and I have been in correspondence with them they confirmed shipping to Canada. apparently some credit cards get approved from Canada I really don't know. I have tried Highbrow

4. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Oh,great. Well in that case I hope you can overcome whatever the issue is.

5. DanFromIran

Oct 13, 2012
    Ontario,Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.