Can't decide and sadly,can't buy both

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a new mod and have narrowed it down to just two finally. The Vaporflask or the SX Mini M class. Both look very comfortable to use, both look pretty durable. Way too much reading to just narrow it down to these two options. There are just so many new mods all the time. - Awww Crap - six more were just released as I was typing this. Anyway I just want to get something somewhat rugged, and overall awesome. After all it has to compete with my P3 in order to get used at all.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
if you already talked yourself into ordering a p3 then nothing will compare to that. So I hope you love your P3. You have to be a special kind of person to order a P3 and be happy with it and not look for something to upgrade over it :rolleyes:

lets just say 200$ for a 20w non TC mod, people who buy P3's already love it before they receive it. :D

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I do love my P3 for sure but, but, but,... those vaporflasks sure look nice. I'm leaning towards the gunmetal at the moment.

Oh no, not the "it sure looks nice disease" , your doomed my friend , trust me on this . As soon as you purchase a VaporFlask there will be a much more impressive VaporFlask released a week later that you (must have at any cost) and only a short time after that you are going to freak out when you find how impressive the new devices are that come with computer software .

You can tweak these new devices till the cows come home ( cows rarely come home by the way) livestock are notoriously lazy (very annoying actually) , if your in a rush you can just forget it ( they walk extremely slow on purpose) , especially on the way home , dang cows .

till the cows come home ( cows rarely come home by the way)
If they don't come home, I can just squint really hard. Here on the bald-assed prairie if it's a clear day I can see the back of my head.
I should be good for vape toys for a while now. I'm gonna have to build a shed just to have somewhere to put all the rts'a that keep showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread