Can't open e-liquid bottle? Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I never heard of this brand or company. I even tried finding the website to see if I could see what kind of caps they use. :confused:

Most e-liquid manufacturers are using child resistant bottle caps. Press downward on the cap as you turn it. Also make sure there is no clear plastic shrink wrap around the cap which would prevent the cap from turning/coming off the bottle.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Is this it? image.jpg

Maybe it has some little plastic bits holding the cap to the ring? Do you have some channel lock pliers?

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I have to deal with those types of caps all day at my job. Can you pry the top part of the cap? Most child proof caps are 2 pieces. The top piece that you push has little grabbers in it. The piece that it grabs onto has little notches in it. If you can remove the top part of the cap, HOPEFULLY you'll be able to simply turn the rest and open it.

If you have children around, keep it put up when not in use.
Man that's hard to describe, lol

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Run under hot tap water. If that doesn't work, after it cools down (of course, try sticking it in the freezer for a bit. One way or another should work. I assume you checked to see if there was plastic around the bottom of the cap that needs to be removed before opening.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've just got my first vaping device, i was on disposable ones before.

Everything is all good but i can't open the juice:mad:.

It is a strawberry 10ml from lite-upanywhere.com

The bottle says 'PRESS & TURN' - but i have been trying for nearly an hour now.

If anyone has a suggestion could you please reply, thanks.

If you were a Young Child, then the Cap is Doing Exactly what it is Supposed to be Doing.

But... If you are and Adult, then it is Just a Humongous source of Frustration.

LOL

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
My other addiction is Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks ... :oops:

If I put the cap back on after opening one, and there is some of the liquid on the cap seal, the cap is virtually welded in place. None of the usual tricks will loosen it, in some cases. I have actually had to throw a few away that were more than half full, a painful and expensive loss ... :(

If we could only make an industrial adhesive that strong ... :rolleyes:

chunkystan

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
angouleme,france
Reminds me of problems I had with a 30 ml bottle of juice,I could get the cap off but had to squeeze like hell to get a few drops into the clearo ,I carried on like that for a few days until one day the nozzle popped off spraying juice everywhere (except the clearo!).After clearing up the mess,had a brainwave & cut a little off the nozzle & afterwards no problems...doh...like I've said before,big learning curve this vaping lark.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... .After clearing up the mess,had a brainwave & cut a little off the nozzle & afterwards no problems...doh...like I've said before,big learning curve this vaping lark.

You can also Poke a Straighten Out Paper Clip down the hole to make it Drip Easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread