Can't Place Order......WTH?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I got an email that a product I've been wanting is finally in stock and went to the site to order and there is a message that they are at some vape Fest in Clearwater and they will return on 6/16. If I'm thinking clearly (was up all night with a sick dog) it is 7/6. Do they perhaps mean they will return on 7/16? Anyone else having problems. TIA.:confused:

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Lol It was only an hour! :D

That's because I was updating :D
Last time there were too many people that placed orders too quickly than wanted to combine. It really slowed things down. So Now that everything is added, the site is back open. Use HAPPY4TH to save on your entire order!

LOL. I'm sorry but I'm impatient today. Sleep deprived is my excuse. You are great for responding so fast. Thanks a bunch and order placed.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LOL. I'm sorry but I'm impatient today. Sleep deprived is my excuse. You are great for responding so fast. Thanks a bunch and order placed.

I'm sorry Sooner,
Sleep deprivation is never any fun and your not alone. Every night since vape Stock I'm up till sunrise working on another database which will be much more powerful than the current.

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm sorry Sooner,
Sleep deprivation is never any fun and your not alone. Every night since Vape Stock I'm up till sunrise working on another database which will be much more powerful than the current.

Woo Wee! I'm sorry you are havin to work so hard but looking forward to the new database. I think Ikenvape is one terrific co. so keep up the good work. Thanks a bunch.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Lol It was only an hour! :D

That's because I was updating :D
Last time there were too many people that placed orders too quickly than wanted to combine. It really slowed things down. So Now that everything is added, the site is back open. Use HAPPY4TH to save on your entire order!

That was a MUCH better way of doing it Isaac! I was one of the combiners last time :p

Might wanna change the maintenance message though :p

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
I think its because your a Sooner fan... lol

I got an email that a product I've been wanting is finally in stock and went to the site to order and there is a message that they are at some Vape Fest in Clearwater and they will return on 6/16. If I'm thinking clearly (was up all night with a sick dog) it is 7/6. Do they perhaps mean they will return on 7/16? Anyone else having problems. TIA.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread