• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canvape Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
I ordered a joyetech ego-C from Canvape on morning Friday. I thought that processing would take max. 2 days since i'm in Ottawa. I waited until today, but the order didn't process and i was worried that they didn't receive my payment or something. I paid via moneybookers. I tried emailing and calling, but no one would answer. Should i be worried about this or not? It's my first time ordering from Canvape, so i'm not sure. :blush:

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
U ordered on Friday so depending on what time that was at, your order would get processed today Monday this is normal, and well probably get in the mail today Monday or tomorrow Tuesday and u should recieve it before end of the week. this has been my experience.

Well, i ordered it at 10AM. Is it because i used Moneybookers or is that irrelevant to the processing?

Edit: Just got a email saying my order was shipped. Thanks guys and Canvape :)

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Ruh Roh!
beat.gif

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Budz is in Ottawa. Is there a reason you have your location as Egypt, Budz?! :confused:

X:X damn it.......i had a really good smart ... comment but then with the hassel of having to reset my password as i forgot what it was after all this time killed the moment......ah well i will leave this sot blank on the off chance i can think of it again {not likely}

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
X:X damn it.......i had a really good smart ... comment but then with the hassel of having to reset my password as i forgot what it was after all this time killed the moment......ah well i will leave this sot blank on the off chance i can think of it again {not likely}

Your first comment in 3 months, and you forgot what it was?! How typical of you.. :D

Welcome back! Are you keeping well?

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Your first comment in 3 months, and you forgot what it was?! How typical of you.. :D

Somethings never go never change....ermm.....wait.... i mean.....oh look......new shinny things :facepalm:

Welcome back! Are you keeping well?

fair to midden......spent some time in the horrid haze of the smokers, now back with my ego t {18650''s mod} and root beer from FLavor crafters...but i have been spent time around the net and found a few other social sites...like Second Life.....

It's that age thing ya know. CRS is brutal.

:p it is called GOWMS...{Grumpy Old White Man Syndrome} which flares up all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread