The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Canvape Security question and answer?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by tossedmycookies, Nov 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tossedmycookies

tossedmycookies Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Trying to place an order with Canvape's but what do I need to use for the interact email payment.
    In regards to a Security question and answer. First order through them.

Thanks.

2. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    It'll be in the email you get after you checkout and I believe on the page that opens immediately following checkout.

3. TotalTiffy

TotalTiffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    Mississauga
  4. iheartpoco

iheartpoco Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    London, Ontario
    I had the same question when I ordered from them last week...thought I must have missed something somewhere,

Props to canvape, I sent them several emails, and he always got back to me right away. I had a great experience with that website, highly recommend. :)

5. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    You can make your own and send them a message with them included

6. tossedmycookies

tossedmycookies Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Thanks for all your help. Placed the order, I think I did it right. Waiting for shipping conformation which should be sent out on Monday.
    Ordered some Viva Nova Tanks. Do they work as well as people say? Hmmm let's hope so.

Thanks again all.

7. mobiusvapours

mobiusvapours Full Member

Jul 6, 2012
    SoVanIsle
    Gotta say tossed, I was gently surprised to find that the Vivi Nova's lived up to all the hype for me. The inclusion of a few wicks at different resistances was educational. Of course, YMMV.

8. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    I don't mind the vivi mini. Super simple to clean, and the extra head lets you use one while the other dries. It is also really solidly built. It does vape better than a stardust, but the flavour isn't as good as the T2 or the firebird bottom coils IMHO. I like the firebirds so much, I even took a firebird that cracked, cut the plastic tube way down, removed the center air tube, and use it as a dripping atty.

On my next order, I'm going to try a T3. I apparently have a thing for bottom coils. :)

9. larktdl

larktdl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    IMO, the Vision Vivi Nova does live up to the hype. I use them all the time and they work good ,,, however if you want good performance you need to rebuild it. I find that the wicking material they use does not 'do the device any justice'. If you are rebuilding this device use a cotton yarn wick in combo with silica wick. For the wire, don't use anything above 34 awg. If you do the rubber seal may burn.

10. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Tom, I just purchased some 32awg from Canvape.... do you know where can one find 34?

11. larktdl

larktdl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    I would give the 32 awg a try first, it should be okay. You can purchase bulk nichrome via e-bay from Jacobs on-line
    eBay My World - jacobsonline

12. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.