• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canvape Security question and answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I don't mind the vivi mini. Super simple to clean, and the extra head lets you use one while the other dries. It is also really solidly built. It does vape better than a stardust, but the flavour isn't as good as the T2 or the firebird bottom coils IMHO. I like the firebirds so much, I even took a firebird that cracked, cut the plastic tube way down, removed the center air tube, and use it as a dripping atty.

On my next order, I'm going to try a T3. I apparently have a thing for bottom coils. :)

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
IMO, the Vision Vivi Nova does live up to the hype. I use them all the time and they work good ,,, however if you want good performance you need to rebuild it. I find that the wicking material they use does not 'do the device any justice'. If you are rebuilding this device use a cotton yarn wick in combo with silica wick. For the wire, don't use anything above 34 awg. If you do the rubber seal may burn.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
IMO, the Vision Vivi Nova does live up to the hype. I use them all the time and they work good ,,, however if you want good performance you need to rebuild it. I find that the wicking material they use does not 'do the device any justice'. If you are rebuilding this device use a cotton yarn wick in combo with silica wick. For the wire, don't use anything above 34 awg. If you do the rubber seal may burn.

Hi Tom, I just purchased some 32awg from Canvape.... do you know where can one find 34?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread