Capela's Sweet Tangerine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I suggest keeping that flavoring in glass. Mine came in plastic and made a great first batch or two, then began smelling and tasting plastic-y.

Odd

I buy it in a 4oz. LDPE (plastic) bottle and keep it in that bottle. I transfer it to a 13ml LDPE bottle for use at the mixing table. I've used Sweet Tangerine flavoring that was 6 months old and never had any change of taste in my final mixes.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Odd

I buy it in a 4oz. LDPE (plastic) bottle and keep it in that bottle. I transfer it to a 13ml LDPE bottle for use at the mixing table. I've used Sweet Tangerine flavoring that was 6 months old and never had any change of taste in my final mixes.

That IS interesting, hm.. I wonder why mine went plastic-y. The liquid flavoring, my mix, and the vapor cloud all had that scent - got a second opinion from a non-vaper on that. I had to dump a lemon, orange, and a hot cinnamon flavor that did the same. All were in the common 10ml LDPE dropper bottles. I'm considering investing in glass bottles for flavorings, but with as many as I have, it's gonna cost.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Mixed some last night at 15%....very good.....vaped for a few hours after I mixed it up. Irratating on the throat this morning though... compared to my ususal mixes.

It tastes as if a little vanilla would make this a quick "Creamsickle"/ "Dreamsickle"....what do you think ?

:drool: nomnomnomnom now I'm going to have to try that. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread