Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylotheremyfriends!

I just got an order of Capella flavors that I completely forgot about! I just wanted to see if anyone had any spectacular recipe's for any of these flavors:

1) Cake Batter
2) New York Cheesecake
3) Vanilla Cupcake
4) French Toast
5) Vanilla Custard
6) Grape (praying that this one is finally good)

Let me know. Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond!

~ Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
You could try mixing each flavor individually. Then you could mix the flavors....ex. grape with vanilla custard, grape with cake batter, ect...

Good Luck to You!!!

Thank you for the response! Yeah, I have a batch of each individual flavor steeping right now.

I think the Vanilla Cupcake with the Cake Batter would pair nicely, or maybe a mix of Vanilla Cupcake, Cake Batter, and Vanilla Custard. Heck, maybe just leave Grape and French Toast out and combine the other four. The possibilities are endless! I just wanted to see if any defined recipes existed.

On another note, with the first testing, these flavors are the best I have found thus far. All of them are phenomenal, except for the French Toast one. It's just too strong and too dark. On top of that, I'm almost positive it has butter flavoring in it and may contain diacetyl. That is totally fine though. The rest are amazing.

I'm the most stoked about the grape. I've been through four other grapes that were just horrible, but this one is showing some promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread