Not open for further replies.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Did anyone else that bought flavorings from Capella when they started their sale (May-June?) have issues with any of their flavorings? I know a bunch of people bought around the same time I did.

A few of mine now taste bitter- almost sour. Anyone else?

I've emailed them twice with no response and I'm curious. It's not ever flavor, but the Sweet Tangerine, Peaches & Cream and Grape all taste odd. I loved all of them when I first got them.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
They're really a hit or miss company for me. I know most people love their desserts/chocolates etc, but honestly the only flavor from them I've enjoyed out of the 8 or so I've ordered has been the blueberry. The chocolate brownie and donut both take over any mix regardless of %, and many of the flavors I've tried from them leave my mix tasting a bit 'off' and lacking vapor as oddly as that sounds. I'm not totally against them though, as I will continue to try new flavors from them and see how they turn out. Just sharing my experiences thus far.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I didn't think so either. And I emailed them two times. Oh well, if I have a chance I might call.

If they just got weaker, I'd write it off because some flavors do that. But they got super sour and bitter. It just didn't seem right. I know tons of people that add their flavorings to recipes. Lots of people make protein shakes with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread