Capellas Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGoat

Apr 17, 2011
Ogden Utah
Just wanted to give a quick shout out on a new flavor

Capellas Flavoring has come out with a new Flavor of Butter! I ordered a 4oz bottle and its awesome. Really authentic taste and it mixes with a lot of their flavors such as waffles and popcorn! They have been an outstanding company to deal with and if you like buttered popcorn i highly recommend you try them!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Many butters, creams, and vanillas are still dangerous whether they are DIY or from a vendor.

Now that's bs, know what you're talking about!!!! Some of the flavor companies note they have molecules that could turn into diacetyl, not is, but they ae best to be avoided. I do know that TPA, FA, and Capella's all note which of their flavors contain those substances and its pretty damned easy to avoid using them if you know what you're doing. I myself love the vanilla vapes and use ones I know are safe -- and after gretzkys everything is a hell of a lot safer, maybe even burning tires!!!:laugh: I have been considering trying the capella's butter myself as the TPA I beieve does contain those molecules, its on;ly an accent but better safe than sorry.........

And the vendors went through this months ago and will tell you if they use any of those flavors if you ask them -- but like I said, people in the know moved away from those flavors. :2c:

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I did not mean to start a fight and I haven't had enough coffee yet because I just read your post and do not disagree with a thing you said??? What part is BS?

I only vape bakery type juices. I have tried to get into other flavors, unfortunately butter-types is where it's at for me.

Your use of the word 'many', its an awful big generalization, there are only a few vendors at this point I would guess and the smart DIY'ers look at the sites to make sure they're not poisoning themselves.........:)

Not trying to fight, that's not what hippies do -- but I will protest!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean, I make a mean butter poundcake!!! :thumb:

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Gotcha!
As far as Flavor Vendors go, I absolutely trust Linda's research at Perfumer's Apprentice. I think she is very upfront and detailed.

But I was actually refering to Juice Vendors. For example, I can taste such flavors as Waffle, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Custard, etc. in their juices, but I do not see any sort of disclaimer in these juices' description that these juices may contain diacytel or one of its cousins.

It seems to me that DIY gets a bad rap - Don't use such and such flavor, may contain Diacetyl- yet, there are juice vendors out there that clearly use these 'bad' flavors in their juices.

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
DO TELL, DO TELL!
Sounds like my dream flavor!

I'll do something I never, ever do since you understood me (not an easy thing!8-o) -- I'll PM you my recipe!:thumb:

FA's and Capella's home sites also list their possible conflicts -- unfortunately not every thing TPA makes is what I need as I love her, too.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread