Capellas - Time Frame from Order to Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
The time it took for my last 2 orders was 3-5 days after I ordered,pretty Fast.

By that do you mean 3-5 days from the time you placed the order until the time of receipt or 3-5 days is how long it took for them to process your order before shipment?

I ask as I have an existing order that's been in queue for the past 5 days. I've never had to wait so long at a single vendor for such a small order (it's just one bottle for testing), so I wanted to get some input from other members to see if perhaps this is a fluke.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
probably only the Holiday Season.

I figured that may be the case, just would be nice to get a status update so you know where you stand, or perhaps since doing invidual updates would be far too time consuming, a site-wide notice stating they're backed up? Would clear some confusion if that is the case.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
My first order from them took 2 weeks. The second one took 1 week and that was during their big sale.

Thanks for the info. Tom got back with me and told me my first order just shipped, but I'm curious as to how long the second is going to take. Hopefully not another 5 days, otherwise I probably won't see it for some time due to Christmas and New Years.

I'm not in a major rush on either order, but knowing what their current lead time on processing orders is would be helpful given most vendors, regardless of industry, at least give you some update in a 5-day period. They may be the one exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread