Cappy's 801-avs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, have some 801's might give this a try, thanks. After playing with the clear tanks I've changed how I refill due to the amount of flooding when tightening the lid. I now do it all off the GGTS and that way can crank it all up snugly. This way there is never any flooding and I can put the mouthpiece on last using a syringe to fully top up.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I made the external threads of 510 connector at 9x0,75mm threads. Not 9x0,5, not 9x1, not 10x..... etc. just 9 because I had in mind to use the 801 in future. Later I discover that 801 is long so it needed modification. So I never tried to see if 801 vapes ok. But cappy made the difference again:):)

Cappy, your ideas have helped me a lot buddy. Without you the 510 connector would not have the adjustable ring and maybe I would never thought a way to make something that I have now in my mind. Also you helped me just now by making the 801 atomizer work. You just shaw me that we need a longer connector to allow 801 breath. Thats what you did by removing the ring of the atomizer.

thanks pal, you are one of the best guys and the best friends:):)

Last edited:

Daz 7401

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Bristol UK
Imeo, In Cappy's video when he takes the ring off of the attie there are small holes through the brass part at the bottom of the attie. The TW atties I have don't have these holes, instead there are 4 small slots in the brass part of the attie that go under the main body (the silver bit). I think this is how the liquid is feeding the coil. When I take the AVS off of the collection tank and block the hole in the contact pin I can't inhale (no airflow). I have had no flooding or leaking at all with this set up and the flavor and TH are both very good at 6v. Sorry I can't take a picture I will not be home until tomorrow. Hope this helps. Daz

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I understand Daz, no worries buddy. Thats what I am saying too. I say that if we dont put out the atomizer's ring we cant inhale. So if we leave the ring on ther atomizer (so no modification to atomizer) we could make a taller connector for the AVS so the atomizer will not totally screw at the base of the connector, so it will leave space for the liquid to go inside atty from those holes it has.

I dont kniow if you understand what I am trying to say because of my english:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread