Caps and bottles - Horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
The child proof caps on the flavorings are a real pain, hard to open sometimes, and hard to make sure they seal up the bottle nice and tight. Do you really need to use those things for FDA approved flavorings ??? I know it's a reason for some of the shipping leaks we have.

Up next are PET bottles for the 10-12 ml. sized flavorings. They are a beatch to properly squeeze drops out slowly and consistently. They feel like they are going to split in half every time I used them.. I order regularly from ECX, and lately with the bottle changes from LDPE to PET, it's making me think twice about ordering more.
Is there something I am missing here?

Seriously, Reconsider !

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Child proof caps are there for a reason. Safety. I have seen some vendors offer the ability to purchase with standard caps. If this is bothering you really bad, transfer them into glass bottles. I almost hate to admit this but the glass syrup bottles from Cracker Barrel make great flavor storage. Just my 3¢. (inflation) Guess you can probably tell I'm a pretty thrifty gal.
girl_haha.gif

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
Here's my story
I mix by weight - so therefore I drip drops right into my finished bottle that sits on a scale. It is hard to control the percentage of drops with a hard plastic PET bottle.
Try it sometime.
That's my complaint..
There are lots of scale mixers out there growing in numbers fast, and we do not want to be bothered with droppers syringes, the cleaning and all the other unneeded chores, just to mix up some brew.

and cap bull for safety !.... NONSENSE, you sound like antz, sorry...... Transfer to other bottles, more unneeded waste of time and money...
This is a legitimate complaint about a product that you happen to be selling, that's all.. Take it or leave it.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread