Captain Black Recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
Do any of you master mixers have a good recipe for Captain Black tobacco? I'm a sucker for sweet tobaccos and WL was all out of DRY4 and pretty much every other tobacco flavor when I placed my order. I picked up Captain Black on a whim and I'm not sure where to start with it. Any suggestions? Vanilla Swirl, Caramel, Captain Black maybe? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a list of the flavorings I have. WL was out of a lot of stuff I wanted at the time. If you guys know any good mixes that are decent without a good steep that'd be great too.

Vanilla Swirl Flavor (TFA)
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Banana Nut Bread Flavor (TFA)
Strawberry Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Sweet Cream Flavor (TFA)
Watermelon Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Cheesecake Graham Crust Flavor (TFA)
Apple Pie Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Bubblegum Flavor (TFA)
Cinnamon Roll Flavor Concentrate (LA)
Dulce De Leche Flavor (TFA)
Caramel Original TFA Flavor
Banana Cream Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Captain Black tobacco Flavor (SM)
Marshmallow Flavor (TFA)
Pear Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Flavor (TFA)
Apple Jacks (OneOnOne)
Catain Crunch (OneOnOne)

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Do any of you master mixers have a good recipe for Captain Black Tobacco? I'm a sucker for sweet tobaccos and WL was all out of DRY4 and pretty much every other tobacco flavor when I placed my order. I picked up Captain Black on a whim and I'm not sure where to start with it. Any suggestions? Vanilla Swirl, Caramel, Captain Black maybe? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a list of the flavorings I have. WL was out of a lot of stuff I wanted at the time. If you guys know any good mixes that are decent without a good steep that'd be great too.

Vanilla Swirl Flavor (TFA)
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Banana Nut Bread Flavor (TFA)
Strawberry Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Sweet Cream Flavor (TFA)
Watermelon Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Cheesecake Graham Crust Flavor (TFA)
Apple Pie Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Bubblegum Flavor (TFA)
Cinnamon Roll Flavor Concentrate (LA)
Dulce De Leche Flavor (TFA)
Caramel Original TFA Flavor
Banana Cream Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Captain Black Tobacco Flavor (SM)
Marshmallow Flavor (TFA)
Pear Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Flavor (TFA)
Apple Jacks (OneOnOne)
Catain Crunch (OneOnOne)

5% - 7% Captain Black Tobacco Flavor
2% Dulce De Leche Flavor (TFA)
1% Caramel Original TFA Flavor

You will need to steep this a week.

Last edited:

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Here's one I had from someone on here. Just a Captain Black recipe to keep on file (since you don't have all the flavors listed... or you can use similar flavors)
2% black honey, (tobacco flavor) (I imagine you could use 3% Captain Black and omit this flavor)
1% captain black,
2%marshmallow,
few drops- vanillan (maybe use your vanilla instead?), sweetener/ethyl maltol and vinegar (per 10ML)
**steeping required**

If you do decide to try it, I would start with a small batch first. It should steep faster and if you don't like it, it won't be as much of a waste

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Here's one I had from someone on here. Just a Captain Black recipe to keep on file (since you don't have all the flavors listed... or you can use similar flavors)
2% black honey, (tobacco flavor) (I imagine you could use 3% Captain Black and omit this flavor)
1% captain black,
2%marshmallow,
few drops- vanillan (maybe use your vanilla instead?), sweetener/ethyl maltol and vinegar (per 10ML)
**steeping required**

If you do decide to try it, I would start with a small batch first. It should steep faster and if you don't like it, it won't be as much of a waste

Another good recipe but if you require a tobacco tasting mix I suggest 3% captain black 3% black honey tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread