Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Well I know this is the one place I can come to vent where people would understand. Those who know me, know I never leave the house with my purple original mini reo. It was a precious gift to myself I had saved months for. Well today, I had some delicious Ahlusion Lemon Vanilla Cake in it, so I decided to vape it on my way to work and use my itaste and LR 306 atty at work as usual. (I wait tables, so I never would stuff my reo in my apron.) After a horrendous night tip wise (8 on 62, 11 on 123, 5 on 45), I happily obliged when my coworkers asked me out for a drink after work. I literally parked right on main street downtown and went to a local bar for an hour and a half. I came back to my car to find my rear passenger window completely removed and my car ransacked. The only things missing? CHANGE from my apron (thank God I took my tips from the night in my clutch, just in case) and both my reo and my itaste. I am absolutely devastated. As a single parent I do not forsee me being able to afford a new reo in the near future, and even if I could, it wouldn't be that one. Robin, if you see this I am so, so sorry. (Robin is a lovely member who I bought my reo from) I am more devastated than you could ever know. Thanks for letting me vent reoville, I hope to be back soon :wub:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Have to be careful, folks. I can't believe the vape gear that's getting stolen lately. Stuff is getting taken out of cars, off counters at vape shops, out of houses, etc. I have a couple friends who own a vape business in our local flea market. Last week, while my friend was helping a customer, and was distracted, someone swiped all the juice testers from the other end of the counter. It was about 10 Egos with clearomizers attached.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Well I know this is the one place I can come to vent where people would understand. Those who know me, know I never leave the house with my purple original mini reo. It was a precious gift to myself I had saved months for. Well today, I had some delicious Ahlusion Lemon Vanilla Cake in it, so I decided to vape it on my way to work and use my itaste and LR 306 atty at work as usual. (I wait tables, so I never would stuff my reo in my apron.) After a horrendous night tip wise (8 on 62, 11 on 123, 5 on 45), I happily obliged when my coworkers asked me out for a drink after work. I literally parked right on main street downtown and went to a local bar for an hour and a half. I came back to my car to find my rear passenger window completely removed and my car ransacked. The only things missing? CHANGE from my apron (thank God I took my tips from the night in my clutch, just in case) and both my reo and my itaste. I am absolutely devastated. As a single parent I do not forsee me being able to afford a new reo in the near future, and even if I could, it wouldn't be that one. Robin, if you see this I am so, so sorry. (Robin is a lovely member who I bought my reo from) I am more devastated than you could ever know. Thanks for letting me vent reoville, I hope to be back soon :wub:

Jenna, what do you have for vaping now? I am sorry that someone felt they had to take YOUR stuff! Makes me furious when people steal!

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This just makes me sick. I recall reading your posts as you were scrimping and saving and the joy you shared when your Reo finally found its way to you. This is like losing a valued friend. I'm so sorry you were victimized and truly hope the universe somehow returns your Reo to your deserving hands.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Thank you so much for all your sweet words guys - I think I'm going to cry! So people really sell this stuff on craigslist? I'll definitely keep an eye out. I was also going to call the pawn and vape shops. I did not call the police last night but was going to stop by today. I heard they don't care much about this stuff, but I will at least do my part and contact them to at least let them know and see what they say.

MichelleOhio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Ohio
So sorry to hear this. I sometimes leave my Reos in the car, but I do my best to hide them, even if it means tossing a napkin over them. Lesson learned, I won't be doing that again. Good luck getting your mods back. A purple Mini shouldn't be hard to miss and I hope they try the local vape shops so you have a better chance.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Thank you so much for all your sweet words guys - I think I'm going to cry! So people really sell this stuff on craigslist? I'll definitely keep an eye out. I was also going to call the pawn and vape shops. I did not call the police last night but was going to stop by today. I heard they don't care much about this stuff, but I will at least do my part and contact them to at least let them know and see what they say.

You probably wouldn't find it being resold at a B&M vape shop. Craigslist, Ebay, or one of the many Facebook vape groups would be more likely.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
You probably wouldn't find it being resold at a B&M vape shop. Craigslist, Ebay, or one of the many Facebook vape groups would be more likely.

I know the guys so I was just going to give them a heads up in case anyone came in with one. I don't know many people "in the wild" who know what reos are. So I'm at a loss as to what they might think it is and to look under. I am happy in the very least they left my custom made molehill mountain tip! I found it in my backseat.

I always leave my purse on the floor in the backseat with a towel over it, and the reo was in there. So be careful everyone!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
That's just sickening! I'm so sorry that happened to you. :( Good luck with the pawn shop, but don't expect much. The one time I left my bag in the car, and it had everything in it since I was coming from the airport, they smashed the window. I called pawn shops and they weren't helpful. Do you have anything to vape with? I've got an eGo I don't use. You're welcome to it, just PM me your addy. I well remember waitressing and having little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread