Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
I might try this, although my RY4 is TPA and my cream/caramel are FlavourArt. What was your VG/PG ratio and what voltage are you doing this one on?

I have both FA and TPA RY4 here - if you like RY4 I'd recommend trying the FA concentrate.

I'm currently working in straight VG but have mixed this at 80% PG with good results. I vape at about ten watts - 3.8v, 1.4 ohms.

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
Where can I find your version Str8? I love the sweeter Ry4 versions. Is that what yours is? I collect all Ry4 recipes I can find so I can try them someday & eventually find my perfect DIY one. lol....

You would love my STR-8 (RY4 variation) then . Its not really a tobacco ry4 ,just has a remote hint .

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
I have this saved to try as well! Sounds awesome.
First thread I've started here and my current all-day vape - I've tried this with and without TA and I prefer without, but y'all can do anything you like with it. It's a simple mix but I enjoy it and hope you do too :)

3% FlavourArt RY4
4% Lorann Caramel
2% Lorann Bavarian cream​

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
UPDATE: DISREGARD I FOUND YOUR RECIPE..would luv to try it but do not have any bwb ry4 (sounds soooo yummy though)I

The tobacco on mine is such a super small part that any decent tobacco will work . Its very very subtle . So small amount you have to think to yourself "hmm is that tobacco in there ?" lol .It can also be made without the tobacco and still be a great Ry4 .

Foxfur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Portland, Oregon
I don't have a 'scratch' caramel RY4 recipe but I do have this:

Plain Jane Caramel 2.0
100 drops PG36mg
50 drops VG36mg
10 drops caramel extract
Notes - Decent exhaled vapor

Hangseng Caramel RY4
8 drops H RY4
3 drops PJC2.0

The C-RY4 recipe (so small!) was for an eGo-C tank for initial testing.

The caramel seems to take off the peppery edge of the Hangseng and gives a little butterscotch sweetness as well.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
I don't have a 'scratch' caramel RY4 recipe but I do have this:

Plain Jane Caramel 2.0
100 drops PG36mg
50 drops VG36mg
10 drops caramel extract
Notes - Decent exhaled vapor

--> snip <--

I got asked to do a caramel by a good friend. My own caramel 2.0 looks like this - but I work in VG, which tends to mute flavors. All are Lorann flavors -

10% caramel
5% Bavarian cream
3% chocolate
3% cotton candy

The caramel without the chocolate was a little thin - the chocolate rounded it out quite a bit and it turned into a pretty nice vape but it needed to steep for a fair bit.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
First thread I've started here and my current all-day vape - I've tried this with and without TA and I prefer without, but y'all can do anything you like with it. It's a simple mix but I enjoy it and hope you do too :)

3% FlavourArt RY4
4% Lorann Caramel
2% Lorann Bavarian cream​

Ok I created my take on this the other day that I sampling now 80/20 PG VG and I like it

Flavour Art RY 4 %
Capella's Vanilla Custard 6%
Flavour Art Caramel 4 %
Capella 's Marshmallow 2%
Capella's Double Chocolate 1%
Ethyl Maltol 3 %

For me this provides a nice RY4-ish taste not too dry not too sweet. Thanks for getting me started with your recipe wizard. :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm an RY4 lover. But lately I've been fooling around with simple recipes that I can just throw together quickly, steep for a few days and vape. FA Desert Ship tobacco has Caramel and Vanilla notes in it to begin with. So, a quick RY4 type, for me is:
2% FA Desert Ship
2% TFA Cotton Candy

Quick, simple, delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread