Caravela Clone / RDA Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulson

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Behind you!
Hello everyone! After being off the forums for the last several months, I have found my way back to the ECF Community! Its good to be home :)

Now down to business...
After way too long on the wait list to get an authentic Caravela without success, I have decided to get a clone to play with until I get my real one. This will not be my daily vape as I have several other mods which I enjoy & have earned their place in my vape "Hall of Fame". I am trying to figure out what's the best rda to go with it? Style and performance, so when my real Caravela comes, Im ready to go.

Also, on a side question for those that already have the clone, is it made for a flat top or button top battery? I have both for different mods but I'm placing a new battery order soon and wanted to get an extra for the clone. I know it doesnt matter for the real Caravela since it comes with different sized contacts but Im guessing that the clone does not.

Any input would be great. Cheers :toast:

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
Oh my a Caravela w/o a genesis, my head hurts.

I'd say something clean and relatively simple, but that's not real common now.

The stillare is nice and might look good. There are better options though with more solid post designs.

The IGO-W6 just about looks the part, lots of build options there.

Maurice

Last edited:

Coulson

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Behind you!
Oh my a Caravela w/o a genesis, my head hurts.

I'd say something clean and relatively simple, but that's not real common now. The stillare is nice and might look good. There are better options though with more solid post designs.

Maurice

Never been a fan of the genesis style rebuildables myself. Stillare is one dripper that I have yet to try. I will check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread