The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Carbohydrates

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Anemephistus, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anemephistus

Anemephistus Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm considering adding a drop or two of something to my favorite juice. Here's the deal, I love my cinnamon roll from a local shop. I've asked for more "roll" in it but my juice mixing guy seems to think cupcake is what I want. Twice. His juices are good but sweet.

He's kind of artsy about his juice making and I'm under the impression the fellow just has a sweeter taste than mine. I'm looking for a toasted cookie flavor or a strait toasted carbohydrate flavor to add to the cinnamon to get a balanced taste.

Maybe snikerdoodle? But with the cookie element, the spice flavors are all over but the carbs that are not cake flavor or brownie I am having trouble finding.

2. Chaddy1981

Chaddy1981 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    Flavourart cookie may work for this.

3. AndriaD

AndriaD Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    Or Inawera "Biscuit" (for some reason, that's what they call cookies in Europe: "biscuits". Go figger!) I wonder what they'd call an actual biscuit.

Andria

4. Anemephistus

Anemephistus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks! I will go find a bottle of one or both of these, I appreciate your input. Any idea where a person can buy genuine inwera liquid in the united states?

5. Dogeggs

Dogeggs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2014
    Southampton UK
    I think Bull city and Vapers tek carry Inawera...cookies are biscuits, dunno what you language murdering forriners call biscuits? ;)

6. AndriaD

AndriaD Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    What you call biscuits, we call cookies. But what do you call actual biscuits?

These things:

biscuit.jpg

Now THAT's a biscuit! :D

Andria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.