Carbohydrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering adding a drop or two of something to my favorite juice. Here's the deal, I love my cinnamon roll from a local shop. I've asked for more "roll" in it but my juice mixing guy seems to think cupcake is what I want. Twice. His juices are good but sweet.

He's kind of artsy about his juice making and I'm under the impression the fellow just has a sweeter taste than mine. I'm looking for a toasted cookie flavor or a strait toasted carbohydrate flavor to add to the cinnamon to get a balanced taste.

Maybe snikerdoodle? But with the cookie element, the spice flavors are all over but the carbs that are not cake flavor or brownie I am having trouble finding.

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
Or Inawera "Biscuit" (for some reason, that's what they call cookies in Europe: "biscuits". Go figger!) I wonder what they'd call an actual biscuit.

Andria

I think Bull city and Vapers tek carry Inawera...cookies are biscuits, dunno what you language murdering forriners call biscuits? ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I think Bull city and Vapers tek carry Inawera...cookies are biscuits, dunno what you language murdering forriners call biscuits? ;)

What you call biscuits, we call cookies. But what do you call actual biscuits?

These things:

biscuit.jpg

Now THAT's a biscuit! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread