Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Carrying Cases at Nhaler!

Nhaler.com | PV Carrying Cases
Two differently sized carrying cases made to fit most mods.

Both the small and large sized cases will fit the Darwin. The smaller of the two also fits most tube shaped mods and features a lanyard ring and a belt loop. The bigger case fits the Darwin perfectly and has a snapping belt loop and a large flap. Both cases have elastic so they will stretch over bigger mods like The Helix, Silver Bullet, etc.

_MG_7516.jpg

_MG_7515.jpg

Nhaler.com | Personal Vaporizer Travel Case
Carrying case for all your Nhaler Products! Measures 5 inches in length.

case.jpg

Nhaler.com | Clearance eGo Carrying Case
The perfect sized carrying case for your eGo!

_MG_7521.jpg

Nhaler.com | Pelican Carrying Case
This universal carrying case can be used to store any of our devices and comes with a customizable foam that you can cut to fit your mod or personal vaporizer! This product is water resistant, crushproof, dust proof featuring stainless steel hardware and has a double liner for extra protection that doubles as an o-ring seal.

_MG_4373.jpg

Fusoya

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey Brandon,
You made a post a while back about this and I went and tried it, and no The Darwin will not fit in the Pelicans...Its close but no dice....I even tried to angle it in there but no go. Sorry....
Drew

No problem man.

I know they make several different size Pelican Cases so I'll probably try and look around.

The belt sling would be AWESOME and one of the Pelican cases would be great if made to fit a few bottles of juice and attys/cartos.

Brandon

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
I have all of those and use my laptop case to carry them around all at the same time.

I hope I never graduate to my carry on.

Riva case is great and Igo fits no problem.

This week I have been Huffin my original Xhaler with an extended 808>901 with 2 short adapters for air flow with an IGo cart. KABLAM!

Gonna need a rifle case for this gizmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread