Carrying cases for the ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
So, back at it asking more questions from the more experienced.. LOL..

When I ordered my ProVari, Provape was selling a carrying case, and in the pictures it looked quite suitable. One of the reviewers said it was actually just a modified Nintendo DS carrying case, and I'm honestly wondering if he was right because this thing really doesn't hold my Provari and accessories very well. In fact I'm rather concerned about them getting damaged in it because of the tight fit.

I browsed around a bit in the forums searching, and couldn't really find anything that's quite what I'm looking for.

Overall, I'd just want a nice case, material isn't overly important as long as there is adequate padding.. that would be able to hold my ProVari, a couple of batteries, and a few tanks.. The one sold by Provape does this, but its a VERY tight fit and the components literally feel like they're being crammed together when you zip it up..

My biggest problem with the one from Provape is that nothing is actually stored SECURELY... I don't want my Provari, tanks, and batteries sliding around banging each other inside the case, and I think the only reason they don't do it in the one from Provape is because its such a tight fit they're being crushed up against each other because there isn't enough room to slide around, which I don't consider a proper solution, especially when I invest in a few glass tanks from IBTanked and Phiniac next week.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Any pictures you might be able to post with the carrying case and your equipment would be more than highly appreciated, but even just some links that would allow me to look at other options would be highly appreciated as well.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
VapeAddict.. that is exactly what I had in mind.. I think my only real concerns would be whether or not it can fit the glass tanks I'll be ordering. The ones I'm getting from IBTanked (thank you once again Baditude for the recommendation) are only 19mm and won't be a problem, but I'd like to get at least 1 from Phiniac, which are 25mm.. Though for the price of that case, it's almost worth the $$ just to try and see. If nothing else I could probably rearrange some items to get it all to fit snugly and securely.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
I'm positive the medicine kit will hold just about everything I have and intend to purchase for my ProVari.. including another ProVari... LOL. When that day comes, I've got the listing bookmarked .. I don't mind getting strange stares while using it at work, but some other places might get a bit edgy with me walking in carrying that.. LOL!

VapeAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
LaGrange, NC
lmao...shouldn't really be a problem...they will probably think you are diabetic--that is what the case is really designed for anyways. I think they even carry them at Walmart and some pharmacies...look in the diabetic section if you want to see one in person, but it will probably be cheaper to buy online.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
If I'm going to work I put mine in a case with two filled tanks and a couple of charged batteries. But if I'm just running to the store, I have an OCD thing about blazers so I usually put it in one of the inside higher pockets of my jacket where there's little to no stress ..

And that's true, Vape. I do like the idea of it being a flight case style as well.. Matches the one I have for my Numark mixers..LOL. Plus seemed to have plenty of room for when I get a backup Provari... (paycheck after next) LOL.. I'll look around at a few other similar cases and also the next time I run to Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
for home storage i use a fishing tackle box. most of them have two or three tiers of cubby holes for liquids and such. also a large bottom well. i saw the other day someone posted a link or photo of a organizer from walmart for around $7. looked large enough to hold a device with tank attached. good luck

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread