Cart emptied automatically . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am sorry that this happened for you -- but in this case I may suggest that if you made the order and did not complete it and pay it--

if this happens with large orders , after a few minutes they are deleted as spam -- I am so sorry for this ------

it is an auto response for large orders that are incomplete and left pending there for many minutes -------

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
Thank you for your reply Di, I was able to complete and pay for the order yesterday . . . infact it's been dispatched this morning already. :)

I appreciate the 'spam' angle, but when you're placing an order that size, it's inevitable that you're going to be logged on for a degree of time, then going back and just checking you've ordered absolutely everything . . . . shame the software doesn't recognise a person's account as being one of the good guys.

No harm done, Selina has apologised as well, no one's fault - I was just a little mad yesterday having to start from scratch again.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Perpetua,

I am happy that it worked out for you in the end,
we are happy to have you as a valued customer with us,

yes, in the past we have had idiots who log on and make these huge orders,
then abandon the cart and log off, leaving a filled cart, and low numbers of stock,
this of course, makes it impossible for the serious buyer to get the items they want
due to the system showing low stock numbers.

The system is not perfect, but --
hopefully it works to the advantage of the serious buyers.

anywhoooo,

glad you got your order sorted, and yes, that was a good result with fast shipping for you,

now we hold our breath and hope the mail services do a good job also !!
we will send them those shoes with the wings on the sides !!!!!! hahahaha.

Flying_Mailman_100604-195626-035056.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread