Cart Refill Problem - What am I doing wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnna1010

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Knoxville TN, USA
I don't know what the problem is but everytime I refill a cart, I start getting mouths full of eliq and hear this "gurgling sound" with no real increase in vapor/throat hit.

When I fill the Smoking Everywhere type cart, I tried using 8-10 drops as I read about somewhere on this site. Then let it rest/dry overnight with the mouthpiece up/ openend down and I get a mouth full of liquid when I tried it. So, thinking that was too much juice, I dropped to 3-4 drops. Still even after letting it rest/dry overnight, I get a mouth full of liquid and no particular increase in vap/throat hit.

When I fill the KR808's (Red Dragon, Zeus), I fill from the top by removing the mouthpiece and plastic ring, driping 5-6 drops, replace the mouth pieces and let it rest/dry with the battery end down/mouthpiece up overnight. Still, mouth full of liquid and no real appreciable increase in vapor/throat hit.

I just got my first e-Smokey Treats 510 yesterday and haven't had to refill yet but I may have the same problem with that.

Can anyone shed light on this problem or direct me to a good demo of how to refill.

I appreciate your help and advise.

JoAnna1010

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I don't understand the rest/dry part of your process. I think that might be your problem. I refill when I am ready to use them and store them with the mouthpiece/cart down. Pop the cart out and swab the mouthpiece out when you refill and don't overfill. There is no magic number of drops. All drops are not created equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread