cart running out of liquid before the battery dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

findme75

Jan 23, 2013
United States
I'm thinking about getting a 650 mah maxi however the cart is the standard 35mm cart that holds about 1ml of liquid. my question is: Is my cart going to be out of liquid before my battery dies?

also.. how much e liquid do you guys go through on a fully charged battery with your e cig? ( give mah rating and how much ml of liquid you have in your cart/tank/etc)

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I'm thinking about getting a 650 mah maxi however the cart is the standard 35mm cart that holds about 1ml of liquid. my question is: Is my cart going to be out of liquid before my battery dies?

also.. how much e liquid do you guys go through on a fully charged battery with your e cig? ( give mah rating and how much ml of liquid you have in your cart/tank/etc)

The general rule of thumb for a standard fixed voltage battery is 100mah = about 1 hour of vape time. 650mah should give you 5-6 hours vape time. For me, a carto is going to be finished long before 6 hours is up. But a very light vaper will be different again.
I'd say it's likely your carto will be finished before your battery runs out - so have two or three cartos filled, or refill the one you use when it is empty.

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
I vape about 3ml a day on an average maybe a bit more with clearos. Ill go threw a couple batteries. right now im using 808d tho so they dont last as long as the ones that is coming in the mail next week ( oh I cant wate!! 2 vision 1300mah spinners) but they generally last me 5-6 hours.
yes I will finish a carto before the battery is dead most times.
Really its going to depend on your vaping habits how long your vaping(each vape) and how much, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread