Cart with burning taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I have a 901 and the cart I was using tonight kept giving me a burning taste. I thought it was low, so I tried to drop into it and it would only take three drops. Was ok for a few puffs but then burning taste again... I have using this liquid for over a week so I know it is not that.....

But what?

Little--If you have the cartridges topped off moist, the core is not sticking out of the cartridge and hitting the atomizer, or you did not get hit with the battery cleaning cycle, then try drip smoking as those cartridges just are not wicking--Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sun, I am new and or maybe just not as bright as I think I am, could you please dumb that down?

I can say the wool fluff in the cart when I took it out was stuck to the inner of the automizer once when this happened tonight.

Drip smoking?

Hard to do while driving?

Little --your core (the white polyester fiber) in the cartridge should be flush with the housing of the cartridge and not burning on the bridge of the atomizer. Make sure the core is not sticking out of the cartridge and is moist as it sounds like your core was in to far and the atomizer coil burnt it--if that makes sense to you?--Hope that helps--Sun

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
I can say the wool fluff in the cart when I took it out was stuck to the inner of the automizer once when this happened tonight.
You may have strands of the wool now stuck to the atomizer. The very best way to see it (and remove with tweezers) is with a Stylus Streamlight UV black light. The fibers will glow bright blue. You can also try a bright regular light and you may see larger strands, esp. if you use a magnifying glass and tilt the atomizer at varying angles. But nothing beats the Stylus UV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread